Job offersmore »
- Account Manager European Countries
- Business Operations Manager - Guyra, Australia
- Export Commercial Assistant - Barcelona, Spain
- Farm Construction Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Lemon/Citrus Packing-house Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Account-Manager - Wickede/Ruhr, Germany
- Grower for pot plant production - Tönisvorst - Germany
- Assistant Grower & Growers - Ohio, USA
- Fruit & vegetables Export-Import manager - Avignon or Perpignan, France
- Area Manager North Europe - Netherlands
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
- Second season for Idaho's only commercial blueberry grower
- Greenyard under fire after listeria contamination
- AU: New fully recyclable packaging set to take fresh produce industry by storm
- NY cherry growers could harvest sweet profits with tall greenhouses
- Greenyard estimates damage of recall at 30 million Euros
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
CHEP Australia nominated for AusContact's Best Centre Team award
CHEP Australia has been recognised as a state finalist for Best Centre Team, announced on 30 August 2017.
This award considered results from individual submissions and interviews. Individuals from CHEP Australia were interviewed for roles including; customer contact professional, operations champion, people champion, team leader and team manager.
The Best Centre Team category identified organisations which had the best pool of talent across the team based off the individual entrants in each of the individual categories.
Fiona Keough, CEO Auscontact Association said, “We are delighted at CHEP Australia’s performance and result of Finalist for Best Centre Team for NSW.
“At Auscontact we understand that each person in a team delivers an unique and valued contribution, and a centre that cultivates a broad and deep range of talent is truly creating an exceptional environment of achievement and excellence, and ultimately, a great customer experience.
“It was clear from the CHEP Australia team’s performance, each individual nominee operated at a high level of competency, confidence and clarity. It was clear from all nominees that a strong sense of organisational values, role mastery and a customer-centric approach carried them through as Finalists.
For more information:
Tel: +61 (2) 9856 2547
Mob: +61 (0) 437 108 844
Publication date: 9/18/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: