Job offersmore »
- Commercial Head Grower - Newark, NJ (USA)
- IPM & Pollination Specialist (ornamentals) - Western Europe
- Regional Sales Manager - USA
- General Manager Operations - Australia
- International Account manager Horticulture LED Solutions - Netherlands
- Plant Specialist Horticulture Northern Europe
- Agronomist consultant - Europe/USA
- International Sales Manager - -Europe/USA
- Sales person
- Director of International Sales and Marketing - USA, Miami (FL)
Top 5 - yesterday
- Deluge causes millions of dollars in crop damage in Queensland
- Washington now ranks No.1 in America for blueberry production
- Dollar shortage, not promotion of local industry, behind Zimbabwe ban decision
- Indian grape sector in Nashik hit by rainfall
- World record breaking carrot weighs in at 23 pounds
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Dominican Republic evaluates damage after Hurricane Maria
- Tanimura & Antle launches Artisan Dew Drop cabbage
- India: New packaging technologies for South America
- California company celebrates 10 years of attending PMA’s Fresh Summit
- "We hope the arrival of Spanish lemons will reactivate the market in Europe"
Exchange ratesmore »
CHEP Australia nominated for AusContact's Best Centre Team award
CHEP Australia has been recognised as a state finalist for Best Centre Team, announced on 30 August 2017.
This award considered results from individual submissions and interviews. Individuals from CHEP Australia were interviewed for roles including; customer contact professional, operations champion, people champion, team leader and team manager.
The Best Centre Team category identified organisations which had the best pool of talent across the team based off the individual entrants in each of the individual categories.
Fiona Keough, CEO Auscontact Association said, “We are delighted at CHEP Australia’s performance and result of Finalist for Best Centre Team for NSW.
“At Auscontact we understand that each person in a team delivers an unique and valued contribution, and a centre that cultivates a broad and deep range of talent is truly creating an exceptional environment of achievement and excellence, and ultimately, a great customer experience.
“It was clear from the CHEP Australia team’s performance, each individual nominee operated at a high level of competency, confidence and clarity. It was clear from all nominees that a strong sense of organisational values, role mastery and a customer-centric approach carried them through as Finalists.
For more information:
Tel: +61 (2) 9856 2547
Mob: +61 (0) 437 108 844
Publication date: 9/18/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: