Job offersmore »
- Growing Manager - Skye, Victoria
- Assistant Professor of Urban Horticultural Crops - United States (CA)
- Senior Inkoper - Maasdijk, Nederland
- Product Manager Biostimulants - Westmaas, the Netherlands
- Corporate Grower - Camarillo (CA), USA
- General Manager China - Kunming, China
- Buyer greenhouse crops - Almeria, Spain
- Trucking Fleet Manager - Azerbaijan
- Fresh Produce Traders Required for a Leading Dutch/UK Fresh Produce Business
- Key Accountmanager Horticulture Glass
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Red Sun Farms makes Profit 500 list
Celebrating its 29th anniversary in 2017, the PROFIT 500 is a ranking of Canada’s Fastest-Growing Companies by five-year revenue growth. This year Red Sun Farms has made the list. It profiles the country’s most successful growth companies through joint venture between Canada’s premier business and current affairs media brands.
“It is never easy to earn a spot on the PROFIT 500, but this year’s applicant pool was the most competitive yet. This year’s winners demonstrate the resilience, innovation and sheer management smarts it takes to build a thriving business today. Canada—and the world—needs more entrepreneurial success stories like these.” Deborah Aarts, PROFIT 500 program manager told.
Results of the annual ranking, with stories profiling the growth leaders who make the list, will be published in a special report in the October issue of Maclean's magazine and at CanadianBusiness.com.
For more information:
Red Sun Farms
Tel: +1 519 733 3663 x449
Publication date: 9/15/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: