Job offersmore »
- Technical Sales Representative Trainee - Ancaster, Ontario
- International Account Manager City Farming - Horticulture LED Solutions
- CEO for a leading Agri-Business working on an international basis
- Greenhouse Operations Lead - Alberta, Canada
- Commercial Head Grower - Newark, NJ (USA)
- IPM & Pollination Specialist (ornamentals) - Western Europe
- Regional Sales Manager - USA
- General Manager Operations - Australia
- International Account manager Horticulture LED Solutions - Netherlands
- Plant Specialist Horticulture Northern Europe
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Dominican Republic evaluates damage after Hurricane Maria
- Tanimura & Antle launches Artisan Dew Drop cabbage
- India: New packaging technologies for South America
- California company celebrates 10 years of attending PMA’s Fresh Summit
- "We hope the arrival of Spanish lemons will reactivate the market in Europe"
Exchange ratesmore »
Red Sun Farms makes Profit 500 list
Celebrating its 29th anniversary in 2017, the PROFIT 500 is a ranking of Canada’s Fastest-Growing Companies by five-year revenue growth. This year Red Sun Farms has made the list. It profiles the country’s most successful growth companies through joint venture between Canada’s premier business and current affairs media brands.
“It is never easy to earn a spot on the PROFIT 500, but this year’s applicant pool was the most competitive yet. This year’s winners demonstrate the resilience, innovation and sheer management smarts it takes to build a thriving business today. Canada—and the world—needs more entrepreneurial success stories like these.” Deborah Aarts, PROFIT 500 program manager told.
Results of the annual ranking, with stories profiling the growth leaders who make the list, will be published in a special report in the October issue of Maclean's magazine and at CanadianBusiness.com.
For more information:
Red Sun Farms
Tel: +1 519 733 3663 x449
Publication date: 9/15/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: