Job offersmore »
- Account-Manager - Wickede/Ruhr, Germany
- Grower for pot plant production - Tönisvorst - Germany
- Assistant Grower & Growers - Ohio, USA
- Fruit & vegetables Export-Import manager - Avignon or Perpignan, France
- Area Manager North Europe - Netherlands
- Area Sales Manager Oost Europa - Netherlands
- Benelux Sales Manager - Grow lights, Holland
- Productie Manager - Ethiopia
- Head of Sales Europe
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Total Produce August market report
UK: Sweetcorn, plums and the first apples on the marketAs summer draws to an end the produce available on the markets will change, according to Total Produce's August Market Report. British sweetcorn is early, plums are fantastic and the first apples are on the market.
New season grapes from Italy and Spain are giving a good constant supply. The supply of potatoes should also pick up as the new harvest gets underway.
Various squash varieties and marrows have started and leeks are looking very for a good price.
Click here to read the whole report and of course the see the video!
Publication date: 8/9/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: