Job offersmore »
- Product Manager Biostimulants - Westmaas, the Netherlands
- Corporate Grower - Camarillo (CA), USA
- General Manager China - Kunming, China
- Buyer greenhouse crops - Almeria, Spain
- Trucking Fleet Manager - Azerbaijan
- Fresh Produce Traders Required for a Leading Dutch/UK Fresh Produce Business
- Key Accountmanager Horticulture Glass
- Product & Applicatie Specialist Opkweek
- Assistant Grower - Canada
- Experienced International Buyer/Seller Germany
Top 5 - yesterday
- Excellent EU grape market – if only the grapes can get there
- Winter storm Benji dusts southern US and Mexico with rare snow
- Challenges and opportunities for Colombia's banana sector
- California growers set out to fully assess wildfire damage
- Morocco: Strawberry acreage grows from 10 to 3,660 hectares in 27 years
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Amazon: Steeper price cuts at Whole Foods Market
- Year-round produce for Canada’s most northern communities
- BILLA Online Shop: over 50% of the online shopping baskets contain fresh products
- South Australia agricultural exports have increased due to new airlines
- Turkish tomato exports shot up 46% in October
Exchange ratesmore »
Total Produce August market report
UK: Sweetcorn, plums and the first apples on the marketAs summer draws to an end the produce available on the markets will change, according to Total Produce's August Market Report. British sweetcorn is early, plums are fantastic and the first apples are on the market.
New season grapes from Italy and Spain are giving a good constant supply. The supply of potatoes should also pick up as the new harvest gets underway.
Various squash varieties and marrows have started and leeks are looking very for a good price.
Click here to read the whole report and of course the see the video!
Publication date: 8/9/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: