Job offersmore »
- Technical Sales Representative Trainee - Ancaster, Ontario
- International Account Manager City Farming - Horticulture LED Solutions
- CEO for a leading Agri-Business working on an international basis
- Greenhouse Operations Lead - Alberta, Canada
- Commercial Head Grower - Newark, NJ (USA)
- IPM & Pollination Specialist (ornamentals) - Western Europe
- Regional Sales Manager - USA
- General Manager Operations - Australia
- International Account manager Horticulture LED Solutions - Netherlands
- Plant Specialist Horticulture Northern Europe
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
German software company expands into SpainThrough the founding of agilesFood Iberia S.L. and the establishment of a branch in Barcelona, Spain, the German agiles Group has expanded their reach and strengthened their market-oriented strategy.
The company is headed by Christian Sega and Jordi Calavera.
The Spanish Fruit and Vegetable industry, along with the three major wholesale markets in Barcelona, Valencia and Madrid, offers big potential for the agiles Group and further opportunities for the industry solution agilesFood. The founding of agilesFood Iberia S.L. entails closer proximity to the wholesale markets, such as the Mercabana in Barcelona, as well as Spanish producers, customers and prospective customers, enabling higher quality consultation and a deeper understanding of how their needs can be met.
Photo: Christian Sega
A long-time customer of the agiles Group and the first company to benefit from this endeavor is Prats Fruits S.L., who will update their software to agilesFood 2017. agilesFood Iberia S.L. also already has additional on-site projects scheduled in their pipeline.
According to agilesFood Hamburg-based CEO, Christian Sega, “there has been strong demand for software tailored to the needs of the fruit and vegetable trade in the Spanish market,” therefore he is highly satisfied with the successful combination of “a proven industry solution, local proximity and a cultural approach.”
Jordi Calavera, agilesFood Iberia S.L.’s Barcelona-based CEO, is also looking forward to the start-up’s potential and said, “we are certain that, with the quality of the agilesFood software and our experience in the food sector, we will deliver the added value that the sector deserves.”
For more information:
agiles Informationssysteme GmbH
Publication date: 8/9/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: