Job offersmore »
- Technical Sales Representative Trainee - Ancaster, Ontario
- International Account Manager City Farming - Horticulture LED Solutions
- CEO for a leading Agri-Business working on an international basis
- Greenhouse Operations Lead - Alberta, Canada
- Commercial Head Grower - Newark, NJ (USA)
- IPM & Pollination Specialist (ornamentals) - Western Europe
- Regional Sales Manager - USA
- General Manager Operations - Australia
- International Account manager Horticulture LED Solutions - Netherlands
- Plant Specialist Horticulture Northern Europe
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Naturipe Farms announces new Director of Business Development
Naturipe Farms announced the promotion of Brian Vertrees as the Director of Business Development-West.
In this new role, Brian will focus on providing additional leadership, guidance and direction for Naturipe’s west coast blueberries and all organic berry programs.
“It comes with great joy to promote Brian from within the Naturipe family to take on this new role. His vast industry knowledge and experience with berries makes him the perfect fit for this position. He is well-respected and a trusted individual in our industry. I have no doubt that he’ll continue to do a wonderful job helping lead our organization to meet its goals and objectives for his area of responsibility,” says Jim Roberts, Naturipe’s VP of Sales-East.
Brian joined Naturipe Farms in 2011, originally hired as an Account Manager and then promoted to Senior Account Manager in April 2014. “Brian has shown a great passion for the berry business and has a proven track record of connecting our growers to our customers to maximize sales of high quality Naturipe berries, and in his new role this will allow him to expand this even further,” adds Roberts.
“Naturipe continues to grow and I am thrilled to take on this larger role and be a part of this journey with such a great organization,” said Vertrees.
Brian is a graduate of the United Fresh Produce Industry Leadership Program (Class 21), a graduate of Naturipe Farms Cultivate Leadership Program (Class 3), and a 40 under 40 Produce Business Magazine recipient.
Brian is planning to relocate his family in the near future and be based out of Naturipe’s headquartered office in Salinas and will report to both Jim Roberts, VP of Sales-East, and Vinnie Lopes, VP of Sales-West.
Publication date: 8/8/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: