Job offersmore »
- (junior) Agronomist China
- Department Chair and Professor of Human Ecology - Davis (CA) USA
- Factory Manager Assistant - Huizhou, China
- Internal Salesperson - Netherlands
- Crop Manager - Northern France
- Farm General Manager - Egypt
- Grower (cucumbers) - Australia
- Projectleider Export - Maasdijk, Nederland
- Sales representative - Eastern PA, DE, MD, VA & WV, USA
- Sales representative - Michigan, USA
Top 5 - yesterday
- Lidl formula is becoming more and more like the local corner shops
- Fruit fly infested fruit found in supermarket
- Increased packing line efficiency for Washington apple grower
- Italian kiwifruit growers visit New Zealand orchards
- US: Next generation of pre-packaged snacks adds fresh fruit and vegetables
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
China's So Orange elected as 'Top 10 Fruit Brand'On 8 July, the 2017 China Finance Forum and Financial 30 Year Leaders Summit were opened in Beijing with, as its theme, "New energy in the Chinese economy: transformation and promotion".
As a new force in the fruit industry and a leading brand in Fengjie oranges, "So Orange" was invited to attend this forum and was named a "Top 10 Brand in China". Its founder, Peng Yang, also received the prize for "Most outstanding woman in the Chinese financial world". After being named a "2016 Top 10 Entrepreneur in Smart Agriculture", this is another great honor for Peng Yang.
The summit opening ceremony
Peng Yang, the founder of So Orange, explains: "Winning these two prizes encourages me even more. It is also the biggest form of recognition for the brand So Orange. It will help us even more to move forward and develop further in the future. Since establishing this brand, we have been determined to create a new Fengjie orange brand through a strict and standardized supply chain. By using modernized management we have established a leading agricultural company in China, and through our warm product marketing strategy we will share the warm and sweet taste of the countryside with even more people."
Using its consumption transformation and a revolutionary product quality, So Orange has broken into the extremely competitive fruit market with innovative business methods and marketing ideas. With its "oranges you can drink" it has successfully established a brand. Currently, So Orange not only has opened representative channels in different places all over the country, it has also established over 400 offline marketing stores, and online stores on all the large e-commerce platforms, such as Taobao and Jingdong. Moreover, So Orange has started a collaboration with many large fresh produce platforms. With its innovative marketing ideas, it now also works together with platforms such as Little Red Book, Yi Tiao and Enjoy, broadening its scope. It has now realized an online and offline network, so it can cater to the demand for quality products in the new consumption era.
Source: So Orange
Publication date: 7/14/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: