Job offersmore »
- Farm Manager - Vietnam
- Senior Grower – Tomatoes, Australia
- Plant Specialist City Farming - Netherlands
- General Manager, HandPicked Vegetables - US
- Agricultural Research Manager - Italy
- Grower / Consultant Asia
- Professional greenhouse grower - United States
- General Manager - China
- Agronomist - Armenia
- Grower Manager UK – Climate & Nutrition
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- AU table-grape, apple and cherry exports drop by up to 34%
- Chile exhibited its fruit export offer in London
- TOMRA launches new food sorter user interface to improve work flow
- Maersk Line papaya shipment opens India to new markets
- Matthew Brigotti joins Idaho Potato Commission as Foodservice Promotion Director
Exchange ratesmore »
Additional hires in the sales department
Church Brothers rehires industry veteran
Church Brothers Farms, grower-owned processor/shipper of a line of fresh vegetable and salads, announced the return of Ernst van Eeghen to the company as vice president of business development.
Van Eeghen was previously with the company as the director of marketing and product development from 2007 to 2014. After leaving Church Brothers, he was director of sales and marketing at Germains Seed Technology in Gilroy, Calif., and director of marketing at Twang Partners in San Antonio, Texas. He was also previously employed by Mann Packing.
As vice president of business development van Eeghen is responsible for building business relationships with new and existing customers in the United States and Canada. He works in the Salinas, Calif., office and reports to Jeff Church, vice president of sales.
"I'm thrilled with the opportunity to rejoin this great company and it feels like coming home,” van Eeghen said. “I'm looking forward to driving the business forward under the leadership and vision of Brian and Jeff Church."
From left to right: Ernst van Eeghen, Mark Zahnlecker, Sebastian Pagano and Chuck Church
In addition, the company hired Mark Zahnlecker, who was previously at IPG and Sebastian Pagano both in general sales roles. Chuck Church, son of Steve Church transitioned from the marketing department to the sales department and is handling a range of accounts in the new role.
Jeff Church, vice president of sales, said, “As we continue to grow our company we have to grow our talent. We’re very excited to strengthen our sales staff with these new hires as we move into the second half of the year.”
Publication date: 7/11/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: