Job offersmore »
- Account Manager, Southern, Protected Cropping - Melbourne, Australia
- Coördinator Biologische Gewasbescherming - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
- Head Grower, Retractable Roof Shadehouse - Wedgecarrup, Australia
- National Nursery Manager - Melbourne, Australia
- Lighting Applications Specialist (Horticulture) - Beamsville, Ontario, Canada
- Gärtner für den konventionellen Gemüsebau - Austria
- Expert vegetable farm manager/master grower seeking for his next position
- Horticulture Advisor - The Hague, the Netherlands
- Growing Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Service Engineer - Almeria, Spain
Top 5 - yesterday
- AU: Some WA Strawberry growers forecast average production despite TPP
- Germany: Substantial price increases for Spanish imported vegetables
- "Hopefully 2018 will be a better year for avocados than 2017"
- Opening of apple season in Eastern Free State, South Africa
- Ukraine: Blueberry demand still growing faster than supplies
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Rena Montedoro named Director of Marketing at Crunch Time Apple Growers
Crunch Time Apple Growers has named Rena Montedoro as the organization’s Director of Marketing.
In this position, Montedoro will work to elevate the regional and national profile of Crunch Time Apple Growers SnapDragon and RubyFrost brands playing a critical role in the organization’s growth and development. Montedoro will oversee company sales, implement strategic marketing campaigns, expand the organization’s customer base, and build strong relationships with key players in the industry.
Prior to joining Crunch Time, Montedoro led a successful brand refresh for the Cutco Corporation based in Olean, NY.
“Rena’s experience in the food and beverage industry will significantly help us in the marketing of our SnapDragon and RubyFrost brands,” said Mark Russell, Crunch Time’s marketing committee chairman and spokesman. “We are excited to welcome Rena to our team and are confident her diverse expertise and fresh perspectives will be an asset to our sales growth and brand awareness efforts.”
For more information:
Crunch Time Apple Growers
Tel: +1 585 478 4288 Robin@crunchtimeapplegrowers.com
Publication date: 6/15/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: