Job offersmore »
- Technical Sales Representative Trainee - Ancaster, Ontario
- International Account Manager City Farming - Horticulture LED Solutions
- CEO for a leading Agri-Business working on an international basis
- Greenhouse Operations Lead - Alberta, Canada
- Commercial Head Grower - Newark, NJ (USA)
- IPM & Pollination Specialist (ornamentals) - Western Europe
- Regional Sales Manager - USA
- General Manager Operations - Australia
- International Account manager Horticulture LED Solutions - Netherlands
- Plant Specialist Horticulture Northern Europe
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
- "We are building a global brand, it's not just about selling apples"
- "Our Kissabel apples go beyond offering a new variety"
- “An auction is a good way to sell large volumes in a short time”
- Accu-Label customizes labeling solutions and introduces new tray labeler
- “Our Edipeel product keeps ripe avocados ripe for twice as long”
Top 5 - last month
- Dominican Republic evaluates damage after Hurricane Maria
- India: New packaging technologies for South America
- California company celebrates 10 years of attending PMA’s Fresh Summit
- "We hope the arrival of Spanish lemons will reactivate the market in Europe"
- Peru: French company is interested in dried organic produce
Exchange ratesmore »
Naturipe Farms announces new Vice President of MarketingNaturipe Farms has announced the appointment of CarrieAnn Arias to Vice President of Marketing effective June 9, 2017.
In her new role, Arias will be responsible for leading the brand, consumer and trade marketing efforts for the entire Naturipe portfolio of products.
“We are thrilled to have CarrieAnn join our senior management team. She’s a groundbreaking marketer in the produce industry”, said Dwight Ferguson, CEO and President of Naturipe Farms. “Her focus on shoppers, consumers and retailer relationships will be a tremendous asset as we expand both our core and value-added product lines.”
Prior to joining Naturipe Farms, CarrieAnn was with Dole Fresh Vegetables and Berries for 12 years, most recently as Vice President of Marketing.
“Joining the Naturipe Team during the 100 year anniversary creates an added layer of excitement to this amazing opportunity,” said Arias. “I am passionate about agriculture and everything that the produce industry stands for. Naturipe Farms commitment to its growers, retailers, consumers and each other aligns perfectly with my core values. I cannot wait to get started!”
For more information:
Publication date: 6/13/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: