Job offersmore »
- Senior Grower - Australia
- General Manager - Australia
- Purchasing Specialist Exoten - Netherlands
- Intercompany Key Account Manager Exoten - Netherlands
- Buitendienst Medewerker - Oost Nederland
- Managing Grower - Australia
- Senior Grower - Talbotville, Ontario, Canada
- Operations Manager - Fresh Produce
- Senior Account Manager Retail - Netherlands
- Supply Allocation and Inventory Manager - Fresh Produce, Italy
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Costa Rica: Government accused of ignoring organic pineapple issue
- Organic food consumption continues to increase in Europe
- Russian fruit and vegetable imports partially recovered
- Spain: About 20,000 tonnes of stone fruit damaged by frost in Murcia
- Research into potential of Feijoas to become Australia's next 'superfood'
Exchange ratesmore »
Naturipe Farms announces new Vice President of MarketingNaturipe Farms has announced the appointment of CarrieAnn Arias to Vice President of Marketing effective June 9, 2017.
In her new role, Arias will be responsible for leading the brand, consumer and trade marketing efforts for the entire Naturipe portfolio of products.
“We are thrilled to have CarrieAnn join our senior management team. She’s a groundbreaking marketer in the produce industry”, said Dwight Ferguson, CEO and President of Naturipe Farms. “Her focus on shoppers, consumers and retailer relationships will be a tremendous asset as we expand both our core and value-added product lines.”
Prior to joining Naturipe Farms, CarrieAnn was with Dole Fresh Vegetables and Berries for 12 years, most recently as Vice President of Marketing.
“Joining the Naturipe Team during the 100 year anniversary creates an added layer of excitement to this amazing opportunity,” said Arias. “I am passionate about agriculture and everything that the produce industry stands for. Naturipe Farms commitment to its growers, retailers, consumers and each other aligns perfectly with my core values. I cannot wait to get started!”
For more information:
Publication date: 6/13/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: