Job offersmore »
- Import Assistant and Operations Assistant - Netherlands
- Farms Director UK - South East
- Agronomist to work abroad
- Export salesperson GERMANY - Barcelona, Spain
- Account Manager Zachtfruit Scandinavië en Duitsland - Netherlands
- International Editor
- Experienced tomato grower - Angola
- Sales Area Managers - Czech Republic, Eastern Europe, Portugal
- Chief Operations Officer - Deerfield (MA) USA
- LED strategic account manager - Netherlands
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Naturipe Farms announces new Vice President of MarketingNaturipe Farms has announced the appointment of CarrieAnn Arias to Vice President of Marketing effective June 9, 2017.
In her new role, Arias will be responsible for leading the brand, consumer and trade marketing efforts for the entire Naturipe portfolio of products.
“We are thrilled to have CarrieAnn join our senior management team. She’s a groundbreaking marketer in the produce industry”, said Dwight Ferguson, CEO and President of Naturipe Farms. “Her focus on shoppers, consumers and retailer relationships will be a tremendous asset as we expand both our core and value-added product lines.”
Prior to joining Naturipe Farms, CarrieAnn was with Dole Fresh Vegetables and Berries for 12 years, most recently as Vice President of Marketing.
“Joining the Naturipe Team during the 100 year anniversary creates an added layer of excitement to this amazing opportunity,” said Arias. “I am passionate about agriculture and everything that the produce industry stands for. Naturipe Farms commitment to its growers, retailers, consumers and each other aligns perfectly with my core values. I cannot wait to get started!”
For more information:
Publication date: 6/13/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: