Job offersmore »
- eine/n Verkaufsleiter/in Europa
- Professional greenhouse grower - United States
- Sales Manager - Netherlands
- Sales Assistant - Netherlands
- Logistic Coordinator - Netherlands
- Quality Assurance (QA) Manager - Australia
- Avez-vous une passion pour l’agriculture et pour l’Afrique? Si c’est le cas, lisez la suite!
- Category Manager – Avocado & Mango Australia
- International Buyer exotics (Spanish speaking) - Netherlands
Top 5 - yesterday
- South Africa: "Farming with grapes is a sprint, citrus is a marathon."
- Colombia: Chiquita accused of crimes against humanity
- Photos reveal Del Monte's new pink pineapple
- Greek producers are great trading partners for Poland
- "The PGI will strengthen our expansion project for Canary bananas in Europe"
Top 5 - last week
- Nutritional difference between red and green apples
- OVERVIEW GLOBAL PINEAPPLE MARKET
- South Africa: perfect storm of climatic conditions caused Navel splitting
- Overview of CPMA awards for industry leaders and new products
- Argentina unable to export fruit to China due to lack of quality and high logistical costs
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
New blood orange juice from fresh Sicilian blood oranges
Florida based Natalie’s Orchid Island Juice Company will feature its family of squeezed fresh juices - including the 2017 FABI Award Winning, Blood Orange Juice - at the National Restaurant Association Show in Chicago on May 20 -23rd. Show attendees will be able to sample these new juices and learn more about them by stopping by Natalie’s Orchid Island Juice Company’s booth #335, located in the South Hall of the McCormick Place Convention Center.
“For more than 27 years, we have been hand-selecting only the highest quality fruits and vegetables to squeeze our juices for our customers and their families,” said Marygrace Sexton, the founder and CEO of Natalie’s Orchid Island Juice Company. “Our new award-winning Blood Orange juice is just one more example of our family’s commitment to provide other families with the best source of nutrition through our honestly made juices.”
Handcrafted from the finest, fresh Sicilian blood oranges, Natalie’s Blood Orange juice is a minimally processed and clean label; free from preservatives, flavor packs, concentrates and artificial ingredients. With the blood orange’s deep-red flesh that contains anthocyanins, a flavonoid abundant in antioxidants, it has a distinct health edge over other members of the citrus family. And like all Natalie’s juices, it is produced in small batches to retain quality and nutrition.
Natalie’s full line of juices will be featured at The 2017 National Restaurant Association’s four day event where 1,800 vendors showcase the latest in food service products and services. It is being held from May 20th to the May 23rd, 2017 at the McCormick Place Convention Center in Chicago, Illinois. Over 45,000 industry food buyers are expected to attend.
For more information:
Natalie’s Orchid Island Juice Company
Tel: (+1) 772-465-1122
Publication date: 5/16/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: