Job offersmore »
- Corporate Grower - Camarillo (CA), USA
- General Manager China - Kunming, China
- Buyer greenhouse crops - Almeria, Spain
- Trucking Fleet Manager - Azerbaijan
- Fresh Produce Traders Required for a Leading Dutch/UK Fresh Produce Business
- Key Accountmanager Horticulture Glass
- Product & Applicatie Specialist Opkweek
- Assistant Grower - Canada
- Experienced International Buyer/Seller Germany
- Project and Sales Manager - Russia/Caucasian Region
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Amazon: Steeper price cuts at Whole Foods Market
- Year-round produce for Canada’s most northern communities
- BILLA Online Shop: over 50% of the online shopping baskets contain fresh products
- Turkish tomato exports shot up 46% in October
- South Australia agricultural exports have increased due to new airlines
Exchange ratesmore »
EU strengthens controls along the agri-food chainNew EU rules will strengthen the whole agri-food chain, from farm to fork, setting up comprehensive controls on food safety, feed, plant health, pesticides, animal health and welfare.
The new EU regulation concerns operators at all stages of the food chain, setting up:
- unannounced, risk-based controls in all sectors
- better enforcement against fraudulent or deceptive practices
- common rules for border controls carried out on animals and products imported from third countries
- enhance cooperation and assistance between EU countries.
Click here for more information.
Publication date: 3/20/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: