Job offersmore »
- Commercial Head Grower - Newark, NJ (USA)
- IPM & Pollination Specialist (ornamentals) - Western Europe
- Regional Sales Manager - USA
- General Manager Operations - Australia
- International Account manager Horticulture LED Solutions - Netherlands
- Plant Specialist Horticulture Northern Europe
- Agronomist consultant - Europe/USA
- International Sales Manager - -Europe/USA
- Sales person
- Director of International Sales and Marketing - USA, Miami (FL)
Top 5 - yesterday
- "We are building a global brand, it's not just about selling apples"
- Accu-Label customizes labeling solutions and introduces new tray labeler
- “An auction is a good way to sell large volumes in a short time”
- "Strong growth experienced in the Dutch and import season"
- “Water shortage Western Cape will have negative impact on availability of grapes”
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Spain: "Knowing the origin, you can guarantee the product's freshness and proximity"
Guzman Gastronomía has several lines of business open for the development of its daily activities, but these wouldn't succeed if it wasn't for the firm's strict demands and the qualifications of its employees. "Our salespeople have to study during their first few months in their positions," explains Daniel Criado, director of fresh product purchases at Cutting's & Guzman Gastronomía Foodservice. The fact is that they are dealing with a market in which their clients are real experts.
At present, its main activities are carried out in Spain, where the company has offices in practically all territories, and wherever they don't have one, they have suppliers chosen after careful market research. "It is also the case that customers request our products from their usual suppliers; in this way, we study the case and they end up becoming part of the Guzman Gastronomía team," said Criado. In any case, over the last year and a half, the company has started new businesses with other countries, both Asian and European, where it is gradually getting a foothold.
One of its most noteworthy services is the supply of ready-to-eat products. "When we make salads, fruit skewers, etc., we want to convey that they are like homemade products. We don't use additives or preservatives, and we can guarantee that the ingredients are chosen with love," comments Criado. So much so, that the cutting is done manually, thus creating the feeling of being a "homemade" salad.
For more information:
Tel. +34 635 40 80 65
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: