Job offersmore »
- Account-Manager - Wickede/Ruhr, Germany
- Grower for pot plant production - Tönisvorst - Germany
- Assistant Grower & Growers - Ohio, USA
- Fruit & vegetables Export-Import manager - Avignon or Perpignan, France
- Area Manager North Europe - Netherlands
- Area Sales Manager Oost Europa - Netherlands
- Benelux Sales Manager - Grow lights, Holland
- Productie Manager - Ethiopia
- Head of Sales Europe
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Produce company appoints General Manager
Market Source is pleased to announce that produce expert Silvia Franco has joined the team as General Manager of the McAllen, Texas operation. Ms. Franco brings savvy and proficiency to international sourcing as well as domestic produce logistics. In addition to a variety of leadership responsibilities, Ms. Franco’s duties at Market Source will include supplier relationships, procurement, sales and logistics.
“We are extremely pleased to have Silvia leading the Market Source team bringing with her over 25 years of produce industry knowledge,” stated Paul Schulz, Sales and Marketing Director for Maglio.
Originally from Florida, Ms. Franco grew up on farms from Florida to Texas and has seen every aspect of the produce supply chain. This perspective has helped her become adept in planning, developing and implementing produce strategy and exceeding client expectations.
“We are looking to expand the produce offerings through Market Source,” said Ms. Franco. “I am excited about the technology used here, because it will help me better serve the customers in today’s produce world.”
Market Source, a division of Maglio Companies, is a direct line between growers of fresh fruits and vegetables to users in the retail, foodservice and industrial segments. The McAllen-based team focuses primarily on products imported from Mexico.
Publication date: 11/25/2016
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: