- Sales Coordinator Europe Division
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Hydroponic Crop Manager
- Area Manager North-America
- Business Development Manager - LED Horticulture
- General Manager/Sales Manager - Mannum, South Australia
- Produce sales professionals
- Salesman - Vojvodina, North Serbia
- Internationaal Verkoper / Trader AGF - Barendrecht
- Production lab manager - Oregon, USA
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
- Kiwi Atlántico celebrates 30th anniversary
- Could Spain become a large supplier of limes for Europe in the future?
- Musang King durian sells out at first Malaysian Food Festival in New York
- Canada: Smart packaging can reduce food safety incidents
- Statistics South Africa to conduct census of commercial agriculture
Top 5 -last week
Preserving fresh produce quality at Asia Fruit Logistica
"Our packaging technology is engineered and tested to achieve the optimum freshness extension for each produce item and the results are impressive.' says General Manager Mr. Asaf Shachnai, 'When applied with best post-harvest protocols, the quality of Xtend® packed produce is preserved during storage and transit allowing our customers to expand into new markets, opt for sea shipment and to bridge seasonal gaps. We know our Xtend® packaging will be of particular interest to Asian markets whose consumers demand only the best quality fresh produce."
StePac, located in Hall 3, Booth T-16A will be presenting at Asia Fruit Logistica this year Xtend® packaging solutions for top seasonal produce items: asparagus, berries, broccoli, cherries, fresh cut produce and herbs, kiwi, pomegranates and stonefruit.
To meet our people in Hong Kong, please email them directly for appointments:
Mr. Amnon Sandman
Mr. Ivo Tunchel
StePac (South America)
Mr. Gabriel Romero (StePac representative in Chile)
Mr. Eiji Yamauchi (StePac representative in Japan)
Mitsui & Co. Plastics Ltd.
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2018-09-14 Asia Global Logistics advancing towards goal of 'global reefer expert'
- 2018-09-14 Asia Fruit Logistica 2018 Photo report
- 2018-09-13 Visitor count Asia Fruit Logistica does not increase with exhibition space
- 2018-09-12 European Blueberry growers unite to provide year-round offer for Asian markets
- 2018-09-11 Chang Lung Agriculture increases global network through innovation
- 2018-09-10 Comtree Enterprise investing in new dragon fruit variteis
- 2018-09-10 Convenience trends at the Asiafruit Congress
- 2018-09-07 Chang-Rak Farms expanding export markets
- 2018-09-07 Interko to showcase new turn-key ripening room to Asian market
- 2018-09-06 Opening of 2018 South China Fruit Industry Marketing Channel Summit
- 2018-09-06 The promotion of Chilean cherries receives recognition
- 2018-09-05 Chanitos wants to give you energy to do what you love
- 2018-09-05 Asia Fruit Awards: winners announced
- 2018-09-04 'Our goal is to reinforce Peru's image as a producer with differential advantages in Asia'
- 2018-09-04 "Convenience is a trend in breeding"
- 2018-09-03 StePac leads responsible supply chain with innovative packaging
- 2018-09-03 Taste Australia yields big results in foreign trade
- 2018-08-31 New Zealand organic apple grower planting new varieties; tries to keep up with demand from Asia
- 2018-08-30 The Asian market is a great opportunity for agricultural companies
- 2018-08-30 Genuinely Western Australia export initiative set for global succes