Job offersmore »
- Sales and Marketing Representative - Canada (British Columbia)
- Werken op een groene productie locatie in Afrika?
- Site Manager - UK
- Avocado Industry Data Analyst - Australia
- Assistant farm manager
- Plant breeder or molecular biologist (Denmark)
- Post-Harvest Senior Manager Required- Kenya
- Growing specialist Helda Beans & Peppers - Africa or Mediterranean area
- Product Development and R&D Engineer (Greenhouse and Equipment) - Canada
- General Manager Latin America - Mexico
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Next in Suntreat's Reserve Citrus line
US: Gold Nugget harvest begins this weekFollowing the short, but sweet SUMO CITRUS® season, Suntreat Packing and Shipping Company announces the next product in its SUNTREAT RESERVE CITRUS™ line of seasonal, limited availability varieties, GOLD NUGGET, with the harvest beginning this week. Sumo Citrus® has received rave reviews from both retailers and consumers for its superior Mandarin/Orange attributes - it is seedless, has a complex, sweet flavor, and is easy to peel without being messy. It has been called “the best citrus fruit ever”.
“If Sumo Citrus® is the King of the specialty mandarin category, then GOLD NUGGET is the Queen, said VP of Sales and Marketing, Al Imbimbo, continuing Suntreat’s tradition of delivering innovative, California grown fresh citrus with superior attributes. “The Suntreat Reserve varieties are only harvested at the peak of maturity, just the way the citrus growers themselves enjoy them. The fruit that our growers bring home to their families is now available to consumers nationwide.”
GOLD NUGGET is a medium size mandarin, named for gold once found in the foothills of the Sierra Nevada Mountains, where the Gold Nugget now grows. Its color is bright orange and it has a bumpy, easy to peel and aromatic skin. It is seedless with a deliciously sweet taste, making it the perfect late season California citrus fruit.
Available from April - May.
For more information:
Publication date: 4/9/2013
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: