Job offersmore »
- Professional greenhouse grower - United States
- Sales Manager - Netherlands
- Sales Assistant - Netherlands
- Logistic Coordinator - Netherlands
- Quality Assurance (QA) Manager - Australia
- Avez-vous une passion pour l’agriculture et pour l’Afrique? Si c’est le cas, lisez la suite!
- Category Manager – Avocado & Mango Australia
- International Buyer exotics (Spanish speaking) - Netherlands
- Entomologist Position - Leamington, Ontario, Canada
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Next in Suntreat's Reserve Citrus line
US: Gold Nugget harvest begins this weekFollowing the short, but sweet SUMO CITRUS® season, Suntreat Packing and Shipping Company announces the next product in its SUNTREAT RESERVE CITRUS™ line of seasonal, limited availability varieties, GOLD NUGGET, with the harvest beginning this week. Sumo Citrus® has received rave reviews from both retailers and consumers for its superior Mandarin/Orange attributes - it is seedless, has a complex, sweet flavor, and is easy to peel without being messy. It has been called “the best citrus fruit ever”.
“If Sumo Citrus® is the King of the specialty mandarin category, then GOLD NUGGET is the Queen, said VP of Sales and Marketing, Al Imbimbo, continuing Suntreat’s tradition of delivering innovative, California grown fresh citrus with superior attributes. “The Suntreat Reserve varieties are only harvested at the peak of maturity, just the way the citrus growers themselves enjoy them. The fruit that our growers bring home to their families is now available to consumers nationwide.”
GOLD NUGGET is a medium size mandarin, named for gold once found in the foothills of the Sierra Nevada Mountains, where the Gold Nugget now grows. Its color is bright orange and it has a bumpy, easy to peel and aromatic skin. It is seedless with a deliciously sweet taste, making it the perfect late season California citrus fruit.
Available from April - May.
For more information:
Publication date: 4/9/2013
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: