Australia: Venomous snake turns up in lunchbox
A small snake was spotted in a lunch box lid as a woman was packing school lunches in Adelaide.
Reptile handler Rolly Burrell was called to assist, and saw the reptile was an Eastern Brown, one of the world's most venomous snakes. Luckily, the snake was removed without incident.
Burrell told the BBC that even juvenile snakes have dangerous venom. "It is very lucky that the snake was spotted. A child would not even feel the bite from something so small."
Publication date: 3/1/2018
© 2018 FreshPlaza. All rights reserved.