CA: Caxton Mark offers new line of printed bags
It has been just over a year since Caxton Mark merged with MGI, an automation and robotics company. Now, Caxton Mark has introduced a new line of printed bags.
Kevin Kantati, the Director of Sales added, “We are committed to providing the same quality and service our customers have come to expect from us with our new printed bag products. Many of our customers have asked us to explore this new product, and we’re excited to provide it.”
Caxton Mark’s Printed Bag division uses a high quality 12 Color press. Caxton offers the following for their printed bags:
- Materials could be CPP, PP, PE, PO, PA, CPP/OPP, PET/CPP, PET/PE, PET/PA, PP/PE
- ZIP-Lock technology easy to open and reusable, helping the customers reduce their waste
- MAP (Modified Atmosphere Packaging) for freshness and extended shelf life
- Stand Up Pouches that provide excellent presentation and display of products
- Superb visibility of the packaged item
- Anti-fog technology prevents moisture from clouding the material and allowing increased visibility
- Microwaveable laminating for elevated temperatures in microwave ovens
- Environmentally friendly as all our packaging is fully recyclable
For more information:
Publication date: 11/22/2017
© 2018 FreshPlaza. All rights reserved.