Job offersmore »
- Service Engineer - US & Canada
- Inside Sales Coordinator - USA
- Sales Engineer, Water - The Netherlands
- Crop care supervisor - Australia
- Nursery Systems Manager - Australia
- GENERAL / FARM MANAGER - India
- Grower / Ag scientist - Australia
- Technical/ Product Representative, Russia
- Technical/ Product Representative, India
- Retail Chain Manager - Russia
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
US: Crunch-Pak Foodles show the way in Disney advertising moveCrunch-Pak's Foodles could become the standard for foods aimed at children, thanks to a new advertising move made by Walt Disney.
After Disney's announcement last week that it was planning to advertise only healthy foods on its media channels, there are now reports that some manufacturers have responded by changing their recipes in a bid to meet the requirements.
The change at Disney follows first lady Michelle Obama’s campaign, along with a push by bunches of nutritionists, to have kids eat less junk, exercise more and lose weight. According to all the experts, the nation has too many overweight children.
Two years ago, Crunch Pak’s Foodles was named one of the top new products at a national convenience store convention. Since then, the Disney-themed snacks have captured a huge slice of the fruit snack market.
Publication date: 6/11/2012
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: