Job offersmore »
- General Manager - Australia
- Purchasing Specialist Exoten - Netherlands
- Intercompany Key Account Manager Exoten - Netherlands
- Buitendienst Medewerker - Oost Nederland
- Managing Grower - Australia
- Senior Grower - Talbotville, Ontario, Canada
- Operations Manager - Fresh Produce
- Senior Account Manager Retail - Netherlands
- Supply Allocation and Inventory Manager - Fresh Produce, Italy
- Senior Grower - Katunga, Australia
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
- Research into potential of Feijoas to become Australia's next 'superfood'
- Australia: NSW melon farm speaks out on listeria outbreak
- OVERVIEW GLOBAL SWEET POTATO MARKET
- California's heavy rain highlights benefits of hydroponic strawberries
- Corona branded limes to be available in the Beer & Liquor aisle
Top 5 - last month
- OVERVIEW GLOBAL AVOCADO MARKET
- Costa Rica: Government accused of ignoring organic pineapple issue
- Organic food consumption continues to increase in Europe
- California grape grower-shipper publishes first Corporate Social Responsibly Report
- Spain: About 20,000 tonnes of stone fruit damaged by frost in Murcia
Exchange ratesmore »
To honor "Real Madrid", Spanish league's champion
Spain: Watermelons "Fashion" take a turn with footballThe Association Grupo Fashion (A.G.F.) is taking a turn with football, by personalizing their watermelons with Atlético de Madrid (UEFA champion) and Real Madrid (present BBVA League champion) stamps.
Watermelon "Fashion" honoring Real Madrid, League champion.
This way and during the next days, AGF used a laser system in the peel of the watermelons to brand part of their production with the symbol of those two teams and send them, with their congratulations, to several players from both teams and to several personalities from the music and culture, know for their support to those teams.
AGF assures that this was classified as a "fun, original, healthy, sweet and fresh" initiative and celebrated by everyone who got the watermelons.
Publication date: 6/1/2012
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: