Job offersmore »
- Junior Buyer / Seller - Spain
- Product Manager - Netherlands
- Technical Support Specialist - USA
- Manager Product Development - UK
- Greenhouse Operations Lead - Alberta, Canada
- Graduate Grower - Tomatoes - Australia
- Crop advisor - Canada
- Horticultural and Hydroponic Sales Specialist - Western Canada
- Greenhouse Manager Tomato and Strawberry - Azerbaijan
- Algemeen Directeur
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
To honor "Real Madrid", Spanish league's champion
Spain: Watermelons "Fashion" take a turn with footballThe Association Grupo Fashion (A.G.F.) is taking a turn with football, by personalizing their watermelons with Atlético de Madrid (UEFA champion) and Real Madrid (present BBVA League champion) stamps.
Watermelon "Fashion" honoring Real Madrid, League champion.
This way and during the next days, AGF used a laser system in the peel of the watermelons to brand part of their production with the symbol of those two teams and send them, with their congratulations, to several players from both teams and to several personalities from the music and culture, know for their support to those teams.
AGF assures that this was classified as a "fun, original, healthy, sweet and fresh" initiative and celebrated by everyone who got the watermelons.
Publication date: 6/1/2012
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: