Job offersmore »
- Corporate Grower - Camarillo (CA), USA
- General Manager China - Kunming, China
- Buyer greenhouse crops - Almeria, Spain
- Trucking Fleet Manager - Azerbaijan
- Fresh Produce Traders Required for a Leading Dutch/UK Fresh Produce Business
- Key Accountmanager Horticulture Glass
- Product & Applicatie Specialist Opkweek
- Assistant Grower - Canada
- Experienced International Buyer/Seller Germany
- Project and Sales Manager - Russia/Caucasian Region
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Amazon: Steeper price cuts at Whole Foods Market
- Year-round produce for Canada’s most northern communities
- BILLA Online Shop: over 50% of the online shopping baskets contain fresh products
- Turkish tomato exports shot up 46% in October
- South Australia agricultural exports have increased due to new airlines
Exchange ratesmore »
Unprecedented interest in Asia Fruit Logistica 2012
There has been an unprecedented amount of interest from the world’s fresh produce trade in exhibiting at Asia Fruit Logistica 2012.
Asia fruit Logistica welcomes Uzbekistan, as the Central Asian grower, importer and exporter Fresh Green Agro (FGA) Group targets new markets in Asia by signing up to exhibit for the first time.
"Our main aim of participating in Asia fruit Logistica 2012 is to establish new partnerships with Asian countries and increase our stable partners in this market," says Murat Kurshu, vice-president of FGA Group. "We believe attending such a prestigious trade show will open doors in Asia for us."
The show, Asia’s leading fresh produce trade event, is taking place on 5-7 September 2012 at its new home, the AsiaWorld-Expo in Hong Kong. The extremely positive response from the market so far, evident in the surge in sales of exhibition space in comparison to last year, points to this year being bigger and better than it has ever been before.
The latest companies signing up to exhibit include K Fresh (Thailand), Alquimia Fruits (Spain), and Locate and Grow (Singapore), to name a few.
South Africa and Argentina are set to join Australia, Brazil, Chile, China, Egypt, France, Italy, Korea, The Netherlands and New Zealand, in hosting their own respective country pavilions and further showcasing their services and products to Asia and the rest of the world.
This year more than ever, fresh produce companies from every corner of the globe are setting their sights on Asia Fruit Logistica as the gateway to success in the vital Asian market.
For more information:
Ms. Sinenart Baramirattanachai
Tel: +662 9414600
Publication date: 5/15/2012
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: