Job offersmore »
- Outside Technical Sales Position, Horticulture - Canada
- Area Manager Russia
- Machine Operator Buitendienst
- Grower (cucumbers) - Australia
- Business Development Manager - The Netherlands
- Greenhouse Construction Workers - U.S.
- (Senior) Werkvoorbereider/Engineer Kas Plus - Netherlands
- International Account Manager - Netherlands
- Business Advisor - China
- Account Manager for Technical Horticultural Greenhouse Products - Canada
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Panama: President signs contract law between the State and Del Monte
- Hort Connections: 'Smart Packaging' is the way of the future
- Levarht launches China-produced tomatoes in retailers across the country
- Volm Companies and Wyma Solutions announce North American strategic partnership
- Italy: Natura Iblea's Paniere Bio initiative
Exchange ratesmore »
Unprecedented interest in Asia Fruit Logistica 2012
There has been an unprecedented amount of interest from the world’s fresh produce trade in exhibiting at Asia Fruit Logistica 2012.
Asia fruit Logistica welcomes Uzbekistan, as the Central Asian grower, importer and exporter Fresh Green Agro (FGA) Group targets new markets in Asia by signing up to exhibit for the first time.
"Our main aim of participating in Asia fruit Logistica 2012 is to establish new partnerships with Asian countries and increase our stable partners in this market," says Murat Kurshu, vice-president of FGA Group. "We believe attending such a prestigious trade show will open doors in Asia for us."
The show, Asia’s leading fresh produce trade event, is taking place on 5-7 September 2012 at its new home, the AsiaWorld-Expo in Hong Kong. The extremely positive response from the market so far, evident in the surge in sales of exhibition space in comparison to last year, points to this year being bigger and better than it has ever been before.
The latest companies signing up to exhibit include K Fresh (Thailand), Alquimia Fruits (Spain), and Locate and Grow (Singapore), to name a few.
South Africa and Argentina are set to join Australia, Brazil, Chile, China, Egypt, France, Italy, Korea, The Netherlands and New Zealand, in hosting their own respective country pavilions and further showcasing their services and products to Asia and the rest of the world.
This year more than ever, fresh produce companies from every corner of the globe are setting their sights on Asia Fruit Logistica as the gateway to success in the vital Asian market.
For more information:
Ms. Sinenart Baramirattanachai
Tel: +662 9414600
Publication date: 5/15/2012
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: