Job offersmore »
- Corporate Grower - Camarillo (CA), USA
- General Manager China - Kunming, China
- Buyer greenhouse crops - Almeria, Spain
- Trucking Fleet Manager - Azerbaijan
- Fresh Produce Traders Required for a Leading Dutch/UK Fresh Produce Business
- Key Accountmanager Horticulture Glass
- Product & Applicatie Specialist Opkweek
- Assistant Grower - Canada
- Experienced International Buyer/Seller Germany
- Project and Sales Manager - Russia/Caucasian Region
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Amazon: Steeper price cuts at Whole Foods Market
- Year-round produce for Canada’s most northern communities
- BILLA Online Shop: over 50% of the online shopping baskets contain fresh products
- Turkish tomato exports shot up 46% in October
- South Australia agricultural exports have increased due to new airlines
Exchange ratesmore »
Problem sorted quickly company says
US: Syngenta faces fine for mislabelled chemicalsSyngenta is facing a fine of $102,000 for the mislabelling of chemicals at its facilities in Nebraska and Missouri.
The EPA says that inspections last year found that Syngenta had received shipments of fungicide that had not been properly labelled. Another inspection, at other facilities, revealed herbicide that lacked a required safety label.
Syngenta says that it quickly addressed the identified issues and that, at no time was there any risk to health and safety.
Publication date: 5/14/2012
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: