Job offersmore »
- Technical Sales Representative Trainee - Ancaster, Ontario
- International Account Manager City Farming - Horticulture LED Solutions
- CEO for a leading Agri-Business working on an international basis
- Greenhouse Operations Lead - Alberta, Canada
- Commercial Head Grower - Newark, NJ (USA)
- IPM & Pollination Specialist (ornamentals) - Western Europe
- Regional Sales Manager - USA
- General Manager Operations - Australia
- International Account manager Horticulture LED Solutions - Netherlands
- Plant Specialist Horticulture Northern Europe
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Dominican Republic evaluates damage after Hurricane Maria
- Tanimura & Antle launches Artisan Dew Drop cabbage
- India: New packaging technologies for South America
- California company celebrates 10 years of attending PMA’s Fresh Summit
- "We hope the arrival of Spanish lemons will reactivate the market in Europe"
Exchange ratesmore »
Problem sorted quickly company says
US: Syngenta faces fine for mislabelled chemicalsSyngenta is facing a fine of $102,000 for the mislabelling of chemicals at its facilities in Nebraska and Missouri.
The EPA says that inspections last year found that Syngenta had received shipments of fungicide that had not been properly labelled. Another inspection, at other facilities, revealed herbicide that lacked a required safety label.
Syngenta says that it quickly addressed the identified issues and that, at no time was there any risk to health and safety.
Publication date: 5/14/2012
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: