Job offersmore »
- Assistant Grower - United States
- General Manager (Portugal)
- IPM & Pollination Specialist (ornamentals) - Western Europe
- Sales and Marketing Representative - Canada (British Columbia)
- Werken op een groene productie locatie in Afrika?
- Site Manager - UK
- Avocado Industry Data Analyst - Australia
- Assistant farm manager
- Plant breeder or molecular biologist (Denmark)
- Post-Harvest Senior Manager Required- Kenya
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
- South African navel exports from Eastern Cape possibly 50% down
- North American company selling Spanish cherries to Asian countries
- Frost hits European fruit and vegetable sector hard
- Saturated apple markets mean difficult year for South African exports
- “South African grapefruit arrives on empty market”
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Problem sorted quickly company says
US: Syngenta faces fine for mislabelled chemicalsSyngenta is facing a fine of $102,000 for the mislabelling of chemicals at its facilities in Nebraska and Missouri.
The EPA says that inspections last year found that Syngenta had received shipments of fungicide that had not been properly labelled. Another inspection, at other facilities, revealed herbicide that lacked a required safety label.
Syngenta says that it quickly addressed the identified issues and that, at no time was there any risk to health and safety.
Publication date: 5/14/2012
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: