Job offersmore »
- Plant Specialist - Melbourne, Australia
- General Manager European Region - Bologna, Italy
- Einkaufsverantwortlicher / Kundenbetreuer - Die Schweiz
- Continuous Improvement Specialist - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
- Innovation Leader - Johnston (Iowa), USA
- VP of Sales - Montreal, Canada
- IPM Consultant - Adelaide Plains, Australia
- National Nursery Manager - Australia
- Substrate Grower - Launceston CBD, Tasmania
- Product manager for growing media - Finland or Estonia
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Problem sorted quickly company says
US: Syngenta faces fine for mislabelled chemicalsSyngenta is facing a fine of $102,000 for the mislabelling of chemicals at its facilities in Nebraska and Missouri.
The EPA says that inspections last year found that Syngenta had received shipments of fungicide that had not been properly labelled. Another inspection, at other facilities, revealed herbicide that lacked a required safety label.
Syngenta says that it quickly addressed the identified issues and that, at no time was there any risk to health and safety.
Publication date: 5/14/2012
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: