Job offersmore »
- Area Manager Russia
- Machine Operator Buitendienst
- Grower (cucumbers) - Australia
- Business Development Manager - The Netherlands
- Greenhouse Construction Workers - U.S.
- (Senior) Werkvoorbereider/Engineer Kas Plus - Netherlands
- International Account Manager - Netherlands
- Business Advisor - China
- Account Manager for Technical Horticultural Greenhouse Products - Canada
- Floriculture Sales and Marketing Professional
Top 5 - yesterday
- China: First ever large-scale domestic production of avocados to enter market in September
- Dutch launch first ever foreign pepper brand in China
- Criminals hack email of shipper for Dutch importer
- Conflicting reports about Russia importing Turkish tomatoes
- AU import restrictions on certain goods to change this month
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
UK: Solufeed organics achieve European certificationSussex based fertiliser specialists Solufeed Ltd have recently been granted accreditation on four organic fertilisers by the highly respected European certification body, TUV Nord. Already approved in 2011 for organic use in the UK and Ireland by the Soil Association, the TUV Nord licence means that the Solufeed organic range is now cleared for use throughout the EU.
All Solufeed organic products contain naturally occurring and balanced forms of major, secondary and micronutrients which are made available by microbial activity and are suitable for the agricultural, horticultural and amenity sectors.
Dick Holden, Managing Director of Solufeed Ltd said: "We are delighted to have qualified for such a well regarded and internationally recognised organic standard. These certifications confirm our ethos of protecting the environment and producing fertilisers that improve and support it."
For more information:
Tel: +44 (0)7894 394110
Publication date: 5/9/2012
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: