Job offersmore »
- Supply Chain and Inventory Manager - Bologna, Italy
- Associate Director Global Procurement - Berlin, Germany
- FRUIT Buyer / Procurement / Purchase Manager 採購/買手 - Hong Kong
- Plant Specialist Horticulture Nordics - Finland
- International Account Manager City Farming - Netherlands
- CEO - Prague
- Plant Specialist - Melbourne, Australia
- General Manager European Region - Bologna, Italy
- Einkaufsverantwortlicher / Kundenbetreuer - Die Schweiz
- Continuous Improvement Specialist - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
Top 5 - yesterday
- US Romaine lettuce E. coli outbreak quite relentless
- A challenging new citrus import season from southern hemisphere
- NZ: Spraying without chemicals, residues or health and safety issues
- Busy first day of CPMA show in sunny Vancouver
- "Rumours causing importers to switch from Chinese to Spanish garlic"
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Spain: Fashion, star on line
With the start of the watermelon marketing campaign brand fashion, new web pages have been released of the Fashion Group Association, the update of the fashion Web as well as specific applications for tablets and Fashion smartphones and the new Watermelon Ice Box.
The new website of the Association (www.grupoagf.es) offers information in Castilian and English on the business project and works like a platform, for the professional customer, to the main two brands: fashion and Ice Box.
The fashion page (www.sandiafashion.com) has been updated in contents and translated into the main languages of countries that export the product.
The new Watermelon Ice Box website is right now being set up and will be available shortly. It will offer information about this new product to customers and consumers. (www.sandiaicebox.com)
New applications for tablets and smartphones, through QR code, of the two brands are also available (www.sandiafashion.com/qr and www.sandiaicebox.com/qr). The easiest way to get to know the Fashion Group Association´s products through mobile devices.
A.G.F. was born in 2002, although its incorporation as an association dates back to 2006, today has become the largest consortium of European horticulture. It brings together 22 companies that produce in various parts of Spain, divided between the provinces of Almeria, Granada, Seville, Murcia, Alicante, Valencia, Castellón, Tarragona, Huesca, Ciudad Real and the Balearics. The Association counts with the collaboration of the prestigious company Nunhems Spain, SA, creator of the seed that led to the Seedless watermelon brand fashion, of which they own.
Source:Asociación Grupo Fashion
Publication date: 5/4/2012
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: