Job offersmore »
- Farm Manager - Vietnam
- Senior Grower – Tomatoes, Australia
- Plant Specialist City Farming - Netherlands
- General Manager, HandPicked Vegetables - US
- Agricultural Research Manager - Italy
- Grower / Consultant Asia
- Professional greenhouse grower - United States
- General Manager - China
- Agronomist - Armenia
- Grower Manager UK – Climate & Nutrition
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- AU table-grape, apple and cherry exports drop by up to 34%
- Banana exports from the Dominican Republic dropped by 75% last year
- Produce heavyweight Hein Deprez buys Hollands largest organic pepper grower
- Around Noon expands in the UK with Chef in a Box acquisition
- Panama: The first industrial commercial nursery certified to produce and export seedlings
Exchange ratesmore »
Spain: Fashion, star on line
With the start of the watermelon marketing campaign brand fashion, new web pages have been released of the Fashion Group Association, the update of the fashion Web as well as specific applications for tablets and Fashion smartphones and the new Watermelon Ice Box.
The new website of the Association (www.grupoagf.es) offers information in Castilian and English on the business project and works like a platform, for the professional customer, to the main two brands: fashion and Ice Box.
The fashion page (www.sandiafashion.com) has been updated in contents and translated into the main languages of countries that export the product.
The new Watermelon Ice Box website is right now being set up and will be available shortly. It will offer information about this new product to customers and consumers. (www.sandiaicebox.com)
New applications for tablets and smartphones, through QR code, of the two brands are also available (www.sandiafashion.com/qr and www.sandiaicebox.com/qr). The easiest way to get to know the Fashion Group Association´s products through mobile devices.
A.G.F. was born in 2002, although its incorporation as an association dates back to 2006, today has become the largest consortium of European horticulture. It brings together 22 companies that produce in various parts of Spain, divided between the provinces of Almeria, Granada, Seville, Murcia, Alicante, Valencia, Castellón, Tarragona, Huesca, Ciudad Real and the Balearics. The Association counts with the collaboration of the prestigious company Nunhems Spain, SA, creator of the seed that led to the Seedless watermelon brand fashion, of which they own.
Source:Asociación Grupo Fashion
Publication date: 5/4/2012
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: