Job offersmore »
- Commercial Head Grower - Newark, NJ (USA)
- IPM & Pollination Specialist (ornamentals) - Western Europe
- Regional Sales Manager - USA
- General Manager Operations - Australia
- International Account manager Horticulture LED Solutions - Netherlands
- Plant Specialist Horticulture Northern Europe
- Agronomist consultant - Europe/USA
- International Sales Manager - -Europe/USA
- Sales person
- Director of International Sales and Marketing - USA, Miami (FL)
Top 5 - yesterday
- "We are building a global brand, it's not just about selling apples"
- Accu-Label customizes labeling solutions and introduces new tray labeler
- “An auction is a good way to sell large volumes in a short time”
- "Strong growth experienced in the Dutch and import season"
- “Water shortage Western Cape will have negative impact on availability of grapes”
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
US: Gilbane constructing $100 million Ocean Spray facilityGilbane Building Company, a leading construction management firm, announced today that it has been selected to provide Design Build/Construction Management services for a $100 million, 315,000 square foot manufacturing and bottling facility for Ocean Spray Cranberries, in Lehigh County, PA. Gilbane is partnered with TranSystems and Javlyn Engineering in this effort.
"It's an honor to be working with Ocean Spray on what will be a state-of-the-art manufacturing facility for North America's leading producer of bottled juices," says Greg Dunkle, Gilbane regional manager. "We share Ocean Spray's innovative spirit and look forward to a collaborative relationship on this groundbreaking project."
Located outside of Philadelphia, the facility will be built on a greenfield site and encompass raw material receiving and storage, beverage processing and packaging systems and other operations, as well as utilities systems and employee offices. The project will target LEED(R) Gold through the United States Green Building Council and the team will use a Lean facility process to minimize waste while maximizing efficiency.
"We are excited about partnering with Gilbane, clearly one of the leading construction firms in the U.S.," said Erich Fritz, Ocean Spray's Vice President of Manufacturing. "Leveraging TranSystems' food manufacturing design experience is a plus for this project. Javlyn Engineering is recognized in the beverage industry as a leading edge process design company and we are excited to be able to leverage their expertise in advanced blending and processing construction."
Publication date: 5/1/2012
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: