Job offersmore »
- Technical Sales Representative Trainee - Ancaster, Ontario
- International Account Manager City Farming - Horticulture LED Solutions
- CEO for a leading Agri-Business working on an international basis
- Greenhouse Operations Lead - Alberta, Canada
- Commercial Head Grower - Newark, NJ (USA)
- IPM & Pollination Specialist (ornamentals) - Western Europe
- Regional Sales Manager - USA
- General Manager Operations - Australia
- International Account manager Horticulture LED Solutions - Netherlands
- Plant Specialist Horticulture Northern Europe
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Germany: Nordfrost seaport terminal progressionThe countdown has started. On the 5th of August 2012 the only tide dependent deep water container port in Germany will start being used: the JadeWeserPort in Wilhelmshaven. This moment will also be the go-ahead of the Nordfrost seaport terminal, which is still being built at the moment and will be the first establishment project in the logistic zone of the port. As soon as the first ship docks, everyone will be ready and the required logistic services will be supplied.
Fruits and vegetables, a new field for Nordfrost, will play an important role for the new Nordfrost seaport terminal. Large amounts will be shipped. Fruits and vegetables are shipped by container, more and more often, but the complete container traffic is also increasing by growth percentages between 6 and 8%. Whilst the freight rates are decreasing, the ships are becoming bigger.
Publication date: 4/24/2012
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: