Job offersmore »
- Junior Productie Manager - Kenia
- Quality Assurance Quality Control - Canada
- Senior growers/agronomists - China
- Account Manager Foodservice en Groothandel DACH - Netherlands
- Business Development Manager - California
- Head of Sales North America - Sacramento (CA) USA
- Import Assistant and Operations Assistant - Netherlands
- Farms Director UK - South East
- Agronomist to work abroad
- Export salesperson GERMANY - Barcelona, Spain
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
New structure for Makro Spain and PortugalMetro Group has announced a new organizational structure for Makro Cash & Carry both in Spain and in Portugal. By 1 May both local head offices and its management will be integrated in a new central head quarters based in Madrid. José María Cervera, Country Manager of Makro Spain, will assume the general management of both countries.
Large parts of the administrative functions of Makro Portugal will be moved to Makro Spain and integrated into the new organization. The goal is to improve the competitiveness and to increase synergies between the two country organizations.
"This step will make both countries more forceful prospects", says Frans Muller, CEO of Metro Cash & Carry. Despite several countermeasures taken over the past years Makro Portugal did not reach performance targets. At the same time, the Portuguese store in Aveiro will be closed down.
Publication date: 4/23/2012
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: