Job offersmore »
- Farm Manager - Vietnam
- Senior Grower – Tomatoes, Australia
- Plant Specialist City Farming - Netherlands
- General Manager, HandPicked Vegetables - US
- Agricultural Research Manager - Italy
- Grower / Consultant Asia
- Professional greenhouse grower - United States
- General Manager - China
- Agronomist - Armenia
- Grower Manager UK – Climate & Nutrition
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
China: Fruit and vegetable prices fallChina's farm produce prices fell for the fourth straight week last week as supplies increased on warm weather, new data has shown.
The wholesale price of 18 types of fruit and vegetables dropped 6.2 percent during the week of April 9-15 and 13.5 percent over the past four weeks, the Ministry of Commerce said in a statement on its website.
Prices of lettuces, grapes and eggplants slid 40.8 percent, 36 percent and 30.2 percent, respectively.
Publication date: 4/19/2012
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: