Job offersmore »
- Experienced International Buyer/Seller Germany
- Project and Sales Manager - Russia/Caucasian Region
- Quality Coordinator EU in Supply Chain Management Dep.
- Regional Sales Director - United States
- Territory Sales Position - US
- International Tomato Grower - Worldwide
- Grower Manager - US
- Application Scientist Salesperson - US
- Technical & Operations Manager - Australia
- Eco Brewing & Growing Technician - UK
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
China: Fruit and vegetable prices fallChina's farm produce prices fell for the fourth straight week last week as supplies increased on warm weather, new data has shown.
The wholesale price of 18 types of fruit and vegetables dropped 6.2 percent during the week of April 9-15 and 13.5 percent over the past four weeks, the Ministry of Commerce said in a statement on its website.
Prices of lettuces, grapes and eggplants slid 40.8 percent, 36 percent and 30.2 percent, respectively.
Publication date: 4/19/2012
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: