Job offersmore »
- Managing Grower - Australia
- Senior Grower - Talbotville, Ontario, Canada
- Operations Manager - Fresh Produce
- Senior Account Manager Retail - Netherlands
- Supply Allocation and Inventory Manager - Fresh Produce, Italy
- Senior Grower - Katunga, Australia
- Key Account Manager - Netherlands
- Accountmanager aardappelinkoop België / Frankrijk
- International Retail Manager - Netherlands
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region -Antwerp- Quality Supervisor, Belgium
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- OVERVIEW GLOBAL AVOCADO MARKET
- Costa Rica: Government accused of ignoring organic pineapple issue
- Organic food consumption continues to increase in Europe
- California grape grower-shipper publishes first Corporate Social Responsibly Report
- Spain: About 20,000 tonnes of stone fruit damaged by frost in Murcia
Exchange ratesmore »
VOG: Multiple apple initiatives in Holland and NorwayThe International marketing campaign promoting VOG apples continues energetically. In recent and coming weeks the apples produced by the Terlano-based consortium’s 5,200 members will be the object of intense promotional activities featuring its brands Marlene and Südtiroler Apfel ggA.
In the Netherlands, from the 26th of March through to the 6th of April, all the clients of the Aartsenfruit wholesale organisation (the VOG Consortium’s Dutch commercial partner) were able to claim caps, iPod shuffles and iPads as gifts 'earned' by purchasing a determined amount of Marlene apples. As part of the same operation, hundreds of Dutch retailers received gift promotional kits offering the South Tyrolean apples greater visibility in their shops. And that’s not all: to follow up the activities focused on retail operators, during April a major advertising campaign in the main Dutch newspapers and on health and lifestyle websites will catalyse the attention of the general public and increase Marlene brand awareness.
In Norway, meanwhile, March saw a flurry of original and highly effective communication initiatives promoting the Südtiroler Apfel ggA brand. First and foremost the collaboration with an important ice hockey team, sponsored by VOG in a deal that sees the Südtiroler Apfel ggA logo stand out boldly on the players’ kit and the stadium’s decorative panels. Then Fuji apple sampling in gyms and Coop supermarkets, apple distribution during the Birkebeinerrennet (the biggest cross-country skiing marathon in the world), and a special advertising campaign focusing on women’s publications and websites dedicated to maternity.
"Holland and Norway are two key markets for our Consortium," emphasises Gerhard Dichgans, VOG Director – "These recent promotional activities have been received enthusiastically both by our commercial partners and by end consumers, whom we hope will try out and appreciate our apples in ever greater numbers."
For further information:
Publication date: 4/19/2012
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: