Job offersmore »
- Experienced International Buyer/Seller Germany
- Project and Sales Manager - Russia/Caucasian Region
- Quality Coordinator EU in Supply Chain Management Dep.
- Regional Sales Director - United States
- Territory Sales Position - US
- International Tomato Grower - Worldwide
- Grower Manager - US
- Application Scientist Salesperson - US
- Technical & Operations Manager - Australia
- Eco Brewing & Growing Technician - UK
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
NZ: Apple season stunted by cool SummerCooler conditions over summer have somewhat stunted the start of the apple season.
Pipfruit New Zealand Chairman, Ian Palmer says the outcome has been the fruit size being a bit smaller in the earlier part of the season but the latter varieties have been a lot better.
Right now he says the main problem is a shortage of labour to help with the picking, because of a bigger late season crop to harvest.
Mr Palmer says the overall outlook for growers is one of concern if the exchange rate continues to worsen.
Publication date: 4/18/2012
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: