Job offersmore »
- Import Assistant and Operations Assistant - Netherlands
- Farms Director UK - South East
- Agronomist to work abroad
- Export salesperson GERMANY - Barcelona, Spain
- Account Manager Zachtfruit ScandinaviŽ en Duitsland - Netherlands
- International Editor
- Experienced tomato grower - Angola
- Sales Area Managers - Czech Republic, Eastern Europe, Portugal
- Chief Operations Officer - Deerfield (MA) USA
- LED strategic account manager - Netherlands
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
First quarter 2012
Switzerland: Syngenta shows sustained growthSyngenta has reported on its first quarter 2012 performance.
Sales have demonstrated sustainable growth of 9%. Volumes were up 5 percent, with a further 4 percent contribution from price. Reported sales were 7 percent higher at $4.3 billion.
Sweet corn seed sales are up 21%.
To read the full article click here.
Publication date: 4/18/2012
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: