Job offersmore »
- Area Manager Russia
- Machine Operator Buitendienst
- Grower (cucumbers) - Australia
- Business Development Manager - The Netherlands
- Greenhouse Construction Workers - U.S.
- (Senior) Werkvoorbereider/Engineer Kas Plus - Netherlands
- International Account Manager - Netherlands
- Business Advisor - China
- Account Manager for Technical Horticultural Greenhouse Products - Canada
- Floriculture Sales and Marketing Professional
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
First quarter 2012
Switzerland: Syngenta shows sustained growthSyngenta has reported on its first quarter 2012 performance.
Sales have demonstrated sustainable growth of 9%. Volumes were up 5 percent, with a further 4 percent contribution from price. Reported sales were 7 percent higher at $4.3 billion.
Sweet corn seed sales are up 21%.
To read the full article click here.
Publication date: 4/18/2012
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: