Job offersmore »
- Nursery Systems Manager - Australia
- Assistant Professor of Landscape Architecture - Davis (CA), USA
- Technical Sales Representative Trainee - Ancaster, Ontario
- International Account Manager City Farming - Horticulture LED Solutions
- CEO for a leading Agri-Business working on an international basis
- Greenhouse Operations Lead - Alberta, Canada
- Commercial Head Grower - Newark, NJ (USA)
- IPM & Pollination Specialist (ornamentals) - Western Europe
- Regional Sales Manager - USA
- General Manager Operations - Australia
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
First quarter 2012
Switzerland: Syngenta shows sustained growthSyngenta has reported on its first quarter 2012 performance.
Sales have demonstrated sustainable growth of 9%. Volumes were up 5 percent, with a further 4 percent contribution from price. Reported sales were 7 percent higher at $4.3 billion.
Sweet corn seed sales are up 21%.
To read the full article click here.
Publication date: 4/18/2012
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: