Job offersmore »
- Managing Grower - Australia
- Senior Grower - Talbotville, Ontario, Canada
- Operations Manager - Fresh Produce
- Senior Account Manager Retail - Netherlands
- Supply Allocation and Inventory Manager - Fresh Produce, Italy
- Senior Grower - Katunga, Australia
- Key Account Manager - Netherlands
- Accountmanager aardappelinkoop België / Frankrijk
- International Retail Manager - Netherlands
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region -Antwerp- Quality Supervisor, Belgium
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- OVERVIEW GLOBAL AVOCADO MARKET
- Costa Rica: Government accused of ignoring organic pineapple issue
- Organic food consumption continues to increase in Europe
- California grape grower-shipper publishes first Corporate Social Responsibly Report
- Spain: About 20,000 tonnes of stone fruit damaged by frost in Murcia
Exchange ratesmore »
First quarter 2012
Switzerland: Syngenta shows sustained growthSyngenta has reported on its first quarter 2012 performance.
Sales have demonstrated sustainable growth of 9%. Volumes were up 5 percent, with a further 4 percent contribution from price. Reported sales were 7 percent higher at $4.3 billion.
Sweet corn seed sales are up 21%.
To read the full article click here.
Publication date: 4/18/2012
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: