Job offersmore »
- Account Manager, Southern, Protected Cropping - Melbourne, Australia
- Coördinator Biologische Gewasbescherming - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
- Head Grower, Retractable Roof Shadehouse - Wedgecarrup, Australia
- National Nursery Manager - Melbourne, Australia
- Lighting Applications Specialist (Horticulture) - Beamsville, Ontario, Canada
- Gärtner für den konventionellen Gemüsebau - Austria
- Expert vegetable farm manager/master grower seeking for his next position
- Horticulture Advisor - The Hague, the Netherlands
- Growing Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Service Engineer - Almeria, Spain
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
First quarter 2012
Switzerland: Syngenta shows sustained growthSyngenta has reported on its first quarter 2012 performance.
Sales have demonstrated sustainable growth of 9%. Volumes were up 5 percent, with a further 4 percent contribution from price. Reported sales were 7 percent higher at $4.3 billion.
Sweet corn seed sales are up 21%.
To read the full article click here.
Publication date: 4/18/2012
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: