Job offersmore »
- Export produce trader – French market - Spain
- International Marketer - Netherlands
- Breeders, Soy, Corn and Sugar Cane Division - Brazil
- Product Manager Tomato - US (California)
- (Senior) Account manager USA
- Ein- und Verkäufer - Germany
- Banana Production Specialist / Agricultural Consultants Bananas -
- Senior Grower - United Kingdom
- Export Manager - Roermond, The Netherlands
- Production manager Pepper (FT) - Israel or the Netherlands
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
- Maersk unveils low-sulphur surcharge, but customers of other carriers must wait
- Port of Antwerp handled up to 98,229,046 tonnes in H1 2014
- UK: Don't waste your money on organic food
- LINKFRESH looks to streamline supply chain with ERP software
- Greenhouse grower charged for mislabeling Canadian vegetables
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Citrus exports from the member countries of SHAFFE, an association that represents fresh fruit producers and exporters of the Southern Hemisphere, will increase by 1.67% compared to 2011.
Orange, soft citrus and lemon shipments will grow by 2.06%, 6.82% and 2% respectively, while grapefruit shipments would experience a decrease of 9.25%.
South Africa will export about 1,001,891 tons of oranges, 114,289 tons of soft citrus, 214,838 tons of grapefruit, and 166,493 tons of limes.
In the case of Argentina, lime shipments will reach 250,000 tons. Oranges and soft citrus will register 104,000 and 106,000 tons respectively.
Publication date: 4/12/2012
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: