Job offersmore »
- Crop Advisor - Northern Europe
- Business Development Manager - Northern Europe
- Top Level Candidates Available Now For the International Fresh Produce Sectors
- General Manager Trade & Export - Australia
- Divisional Sales Manager - United States
- Export Manager - Spain
- Hydroponic Greenhouse Grower - Leamington, Ontario
- Operations Manager Canada
- Crop Technical Advisor Worldwide
- Product Manager Retail Concepts - Europe or North America
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Citrus exports from the member countries of SHAFFE, an association that represents fresh fruit producers and exporters of the Southern Hemisphere, will increase by 1.67% compared to 2011.
Orange, soft citrus and lemon shipments will grow by 2.06%, 6.82% and 2% respectively, while grapefruit shipments would experience a decrease of 9.25%.
South Africa will export about 1,001,891 tons of oranges, 114,289 tons of soft citrus, 214,838 tons of grapefruit, and 166,493 tons of limes.
In the case of Argentina, lime shipments will reach 250,000 tons. Oranges and soft citrus will register 104,000 and 106,000 tons respectively.
Publication date: 4/12/2012
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: