Job offersmore »
- Farmmanager - Oeganda
- Export Area Manager - Barcelona, Spain
- Production Manager/Grower (Pot Plants) - Australia
- Sales Representative - France
- Farm Manager – China – Unique Opportunity
- Grower Soft Fruit - USA, Spain, Portugal, Morocco or Ethiopia
- Application Engineer Horticulture LED Solutions - The Netherlands
- Sales Manager - The Netherlands
- Production Manager - Uganda
- Head Grower, North America
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Tacler Livestreammore »
Citrus exports from the member countries of SHAFFE, an association that represents fresh fruit producers and exporters of the Southern Hemisphere, will increase by 1.67% compared to 2011.
Orange, soft citrus and lemon shipments will grow by 2.06%, 6.82% and 2% respectively, while grapefruit shipments would experience a decrease of 9.25%.
South Africa will export about 1,001,891 tons of oranges, 114,289 tons of soft citrus, 214,838 tons of grapefruit, and 166,493 tons of limes.
In the case of Argentina, lime shipments will reach 250,000 tons. Oranges and soft citrus will register 104,000 and 106,000 tons respectively.
Publication date: 4/12/2012
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: