Job offersmore »
- Import Assistant and Operations Assistant - Netherlands
- Farms Director UK - South East
- Agronomist to work abroad
- Export salesperson GERMANY - Barcelona, Spain
- Account Manager Zachtfruit Scandinavië en Duitsland - Netherlands
- International Editor
- Experienced tomato grower - Angola
- Sales Area Managers - Czech Republic, Eastern Europe, Portugal
- Chief Operations Officer - Deerfield (MA) USA
- LED strategic account manager - Netherlands
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
US (WA): Asparagus right on timeThe Northwest Spring has started off wet, but Eastern Washington farms are right on schedule. Farmer Alan Schreiber says that if he and fellow asparagus growers harvest their crops before April 5th they are early. If they harvest after April 15th then they are late. Right now everything indicates the spears are going to be right on the tick.
"We’ve gone two weeks ago from being a little on the slow side to we’re running full tilt," Schreiber says. "At our location we are going six days a week, all day long."
Publication date: 4/10/2012
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: