Job offersmore »
- Assistant Grower - United States
- General Manager (Portugal)
- IPM & Pollination Specialist (ornamentals) - Western Europe
- Sales and Marketing Representative - Canada (British Columbia)
- Werken op een groene productie locatie in Afrika?
- Site Manager - UK
- Avocado Industry Data Analyst - Australia
- Assistant farm manager
- Plant breeder or molecular biologist (Denmark)
- Post-Harvest Senior Manager Required- Kenya
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
US (WA): Asparagus right on timeThe Northwest Spring has started off wet, but Eastern Washington farms are right on schedule. Farmer Alan Schreiber says that if he and fellow asparagus growers harvest their crops before April 5th they are early. If they harvest after April 15th then they are late. Right now everything indicates the spears are going to be right on the tick.
"We’ve gone two weeks ago from being a little on the slow side to we’re running full tilt," Schreiber says. "At our location we are going six days a week, all day long."
Publication date: 4/10/2012
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: