Job offersmore »
- Outside Technical Sales Position, Horticulture - Canada
- Area Manager Russia
- Machine Operator Buitendienst
- Grower (cucumbers) - Australia
- Business Development Manager - The Netherlands
- Greenhouse Construction Workers - U.S.
- (Senior) Werkvoorbereider/Engineer Kas Plus - Netherlands
- International Account Manager - Netherlands
- Business Advisor - China
- Account Manager for Technical Horticultural Greenhouse Products - Canada
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Panama: President signs contract law between the State and Del Monte
- Hort Connections: 'Smart Packaging' is the way of the future
- Levarht launches China-produced tomatoes in retailers across the country
- Volm Companies and Wyma Solutions announce North American strategic partnership
- Italy: Natura Iblea's Paniere Bio initiative
Exchange ratesmore »
Guide designed to assist professionals
US: PACA introduce web guideMcCarron & Diess has published the PACA Web Guide (www.pacawebguide.com), a comprehensive, easy-to-understand and fully searchable website to assist produce professionals with issues arising under the Perishable Agricultural Commodities Act, or PACA, and help them decide on the best course of action. The Guide is written in non-legal language, and addresses all aspects of PACA.
The PACA Web Guide contains information on the following areas:
- PACA: information about PACA law, the PACA Division and produce industry websites.
- Licensing: who needs a license, obtaining a license, license renewals and license fees.
- Prohibited Conduct: unfair trade practices under PACA and enforcement proceedings by the PACA Division when companies are charged with violating PACA.
- The Trust: a full explanation of how the PACA trust works to obtain payment of undisputed debts.
- Disputes: resolving produce disputes in the PACA division or the DRC.
- Contracts: explaining unique and recurring produce contract issues.
- Terms: a quick reference guide to the meaning of different produce sale terms.
Publication date: 3/28/2012
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: