Job offersmore »
- Technical Sales Representative Trainee - Ancaster, Ontario
- International Account Manager City Farming - Horticulture LED Solutions
- CEO for a leading Agri-Business working on an international basis
- Greenhouse Operations Lead - Alberta, Canada
- Commercial Head Grower - Newark, NJ (USA)
- IPM & Pollination Specialist (ornamentals) - Western Europe
- Regional Sales Manager - USA
- General Manager Operations - Australia
- International Account manager Horticulture LED Solutions - Netherlands
- Plant Specialist Horticulture Northern Europe
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
US: Pistachio growers unveil new websiteMEA Digital has announced its launching of a website on behalf of the American Pistachio Growers, a voluntary agricultural trade association representing the pistachio industry in California, Arizona and new Mexico.
The site was unveiled at the 2012 American Pistachio Industry Annual Conference in San Diego on February 20, 2012. It is going to be translated into British English, Mandarin, French, German, Japanese and Spanish.
“APG exists to address the critical needs of pistachio growers, processors, and partners, providing a credible, unified voice for our members,” said Judy Hirigoyen, APG's director of global marketing. “We partnered with MEA Digital to create an online destination that supports our mission, reinforces our values, and would serve as the backbone to our revamped marketing efforts in 2012 and beyond. No simple task, but the hard work has paid off.”
Publication date: 3/7/2012
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: