Job offersmore »
- Product Manager Biostimulants - Westmaas, the Netherlands
- Corporate Grower - Camarillo (CA), USA
- General Manager China - Kunming, China
- Buyer greenhouse crops - Almeria, Spain
- Trucking Fleet Manager - Azerbaijan
- Fresh Produce Traders Required for a Leading Dutch/UK Fresh Produce Business
- Key Accountmanager Horticulture Glass
- Product & Applicatie Specialist Opkweek
- Assistant Grower - Canada
- Experienced International Buyer/Seller Germany
Top 5 - yesterday
- Nominees for the 2018 Fruit Logistica Innovation Awards are announced
- Ecuador: Banana prices are expected to be high at the beginning of 2018
- "We currently distribute 7,000 to 8,000 fruit baskets a week"
- Excessive temperatures worry Western Cape citrus farmers
- The new entry for the Crimson Snow family is the French Mesfruits
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Amazon: Steeper price cuts at Whole Foods Market
- Year-round produce for Canada’s most northern communities
- BILLA Online Shop: over 50% of the online shopping baskets contain fresh products
- South Australia agricultural exports have increased due to new airlines
- Turkish tomato exports shot up 46% in October
Exchange ratesmore »
US: Jamba Juice launched new blended rangeJamba Juice JMBA announced today the launch of their juice blends platform into over 700 stores. Three new juice blend beverages, available starting Tuesday March 13th, are a complement to Jamba's existing fresh squeezed carrot, orange, and wheatgrass juice offerings.
The three new juice blends include: a juice blend of fresh squeezed orange juice, carrot juice, and bananas; a juice blend of fresh squeezed orange juice and mangos; and a juice blend of fresh squeezed orange juice, strawberries, blueberries and raspberries.
"The expansion of our fresh juice offerings is only 'Phase One' of our fresh juice initiative, with more to come," said James D. White, chairman, president, and chief executive officer, Jamba Juice Company. "We will continue to innovate in the health and wellness space and have plans concurrent with our 'Store of the Future' work to deliver new juice bar concepts in San Francisco, New York, Los Angeles, and Seattle. We will continue to look for bolt-on acquisitions to expand our fresh juice offerings and, as the leading health and wellness brand in the quick service restaurant space, enhance our legacy in fresh fruit and vegetable juicing."
Publication date: 3/6/2012
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: