Job offersmore »
- Outside Technical Sales Position, Horticulture - Canada
- Area Manager Russia
- Machine Operator Buitendienst
- Grower (cucumbers) - Australia
- Business Development Manager - The Netherlands
- Greenhouse Construction Workers - U.S.
- (Senior) Werkvoorbereider/Engineer Kas Plus - Netherlands
- International Account Manager - Netherlands
- Business Advisor - China
- Account Manager for Technical Horticultural Greenhouse Products - Canada
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Panama: President signs contract law between the State and Del Monte
- Hort Connections: 'Smart Packaging' is the way of the future
- Levarht launches China-produced tomatoes in retailers across the country
- Volm Companies and Wyma Solutions announce North American strategic partnership
- Italy: Natura Iblea's Paniere Bio initiative
Exchange ratesmore »
US: Jamba Juice launched new blended rangeJamba Juice JMBA announced today the launch of their juice blends platform into over 700 stores. Three new juice blend beverages, available starting Tuesday March 13th, are a complement to Jamba's existing fresh squeezed carrot, orange, and wheatgrass juice offerings.
The three new juice blends include: a juice blend of fresh squeezed orange juice, carrot juice, and bananas; a juice blend of fresh squeezed orange juice and mangos; and a juice blend of fresh squeezed orange juice, strawberries, blueberries and raspberries.
"The expansion of our fresh juice offerings is only 'Phase One' of our fresh juice initiative, with more to come," said James D. White, chairman, president, and chief executive officer, Jamba Juice Company. "We will continue to innovate in the health and wellness space and have plans concurrent with our 'Store of the Future' work to deliver new juice bar concepts in San Francisco, New York, Los Angeles, and Seattle. We will continue to look for bolt-on acquisitions to expand our fresh juice offerings and, as the leading health and wellness brand in the quick service restaurant space, enhance our legacy in fresh fruit and vegetable juicing."
Publication date: 3/6/2012
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: