Job offersmore »
- Technical Sales Representative Trainee - Ancaster, Ontario
- International Account Manager City Farming - Horticulture LED Solutions
- CEO for a leading Agri-Business working on an international basis
- Greenhouse Operations Lead - Alberta, Canada
- Commercial Head Grower - Newark, NJ (USA)
- IPM & Pollination Specialist (ornamentals) - Western Europe
- Regional Sales Manager - USA
- General Manager Operations - Australia
- International Account manager Horticulture LED Solutions - Netherlands
- Plant Specialist Horticulture Northern Europe
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
- "We are building a global brand, it's not just about selling apples"
- "Our Kissabel apples go beyond offering a new variety"
- “An auction is a good way to sell large volumes in a short time”
- Accu-Label customizes labeling solutions and introduces new tray labeler
- “Our Edipeel product keeps ripe avocados ripe for twice as long”
Top 5 - last month
- Dominican Republic evaluates damage after Hurricane Maria
- India: New packaging technologies for South America
- California company celebrates 10 years of attending PMA’s Fresh Summit
- "We hope the arrival of Spanish lemons will reactivate the market in Europe"
- Peru: French company is interested in dried organic produce
Exchange ratesmore »
US: Jamba Juice launched new blended rangeJamba Juice JMBA announced today the launch of their juice blends platform into over 700 stores. Three new juice blend beverages, available starting Tuesday March 13th, are a complement to Jamba's existing fresh squeezed carrot, orange, and wheatgrass juice offerings.
The three new juice blends include: a juice blend of fresh squeezed orange juice, carrot juice, and bananas; a juice blend of fresh squeezed orange juice and mangos; and a juice blend of fresh squeezed orange juice, strawberries, blueberries and raspberries.
"The expansion of our fresh juice offerings is only 'Phase One' of our fresh juice initiative, with more to come," said James D. White, chairman, president, and chief executive officer, Jamba Juice Company. "We will continue to innovate in the health and wellness space and have plans concurrent with our 'Store of the Future' work to deliver new juice bar concepts in San Francisco, New York, Los Angeles, and Seattle. We will continue to look for bolt-on acquisitions to expand our fresh juice offerings and, as the leading health and wellness brand in the quick service restaurant space, enhance our legacy in fresh fruit and vegetable juicing."
Publication date: 3/6/2012
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: