Job offersmore »
- Import Assistant and Operations Assistant - Netherlands
- Farms Director UK - South East
- Agronomist to work abroad
- Export salesperson GERMANY - Barcelona, Spain
- Account Manager Zachtfruit ScandinaviŽ en Duitsland - Netherlands
- International Editor
- Experienced tomato grower - Angola
- Sales Area Managers - Czech Republic, Eastern Europe, Portugal
- Chief Operations Officer - Deerfield (MA) USA
- LED strategic account manager - Netherlands
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Mexico: Expected drop on exportsA drop in Mexican exports was assured by the director of the International Promoter of Tabasco, Luis Alonso Corvera Valenzuela.
The prognosis for the exports coming from Tabasco this year is dark, as it predicts a 30% reduction, caused by several factors, among the European crisis and the weather changes.
The commercial advisor declared that exports generated in Tabasco are of non-industrialized field products like banana, pineapple, lemon and watermelon.
The banana harvested in Tabasco has Europe as a traditional client, but with a crisis, a drop in Greek demand and a group of troubled countries, the business dropped.
It's the chance for products that have the US as traditional market, a chance for lime and pineapple to shine, while banana producers will have their chance.
Publication date: 2/23/2012
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: