Job offersmore »
- Assistant Grower - Canada
- Experienced International Buyer/Seller Germany
- Project and Sales Manager - Russia/Caucasian Region
- Quality Coordinator EU in Supply Chain Management Dep.
- Regional Sales Director - United States
- Territory Sales Position - US
- International Tomato Grower - Worldwide
- Grower Manager - US
- Application Scientist Salesperson - US
- Technical & Operations Manager - Australia
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
China: 7th International Strawberry Symposium in BeijingThe seventh International Strawberry Symposium is currently taking place in Beijing (Feb 18-22). The event was founded in 1988 by the International Society for Horticultural Science and is held every four years. This is the first time an Asian nation has hosted the event.
More than 100 types of strawberry are on display, including Britain's pineberry and a variety from Japan that tastes like chocolate.
The garden will feature a solar greenhouse display containing 27 different Chinese varieties that have been bred to cater specifically for Asian tastes - softer and sweeter than most varieties.
Publication date: 2/22/2012
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: