Job offersmore »
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
- Farm Manager - Perth, Western Australia
- Expansion manager
- Horticultural Specialist - Emeryville (CA) USA
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Grower - Delta, (OH) USA
- Export Sales - Perth, Australia
- Production Manager Indonesia - Magelang/Central Java, Indonesia
- Director ASIA Research Station Operations - Bangkok, Thailand
- Spécialiste Technique et commercial Biocontrôle pour l’Ouest de la France
Top 5 - yesterday
- Eden Agri Citrus: black farmers assume majority share-holding in packhouse
- Canadian growers shake their heads at talk of boycotting US goods
- First ever red sweet onions out of Walla Walla
- New Zealand: Exclusive avocado access to Australia under threat
- German specialist extending shelf life without preservatives
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Germany: Anuga FoodTec in Cologne 27-30 MarchFrom 27th-30th March the international food technology sector event, Anuga FoodTec, will be in Cologne.
The event will cover all sectors of the food industry and will provide delegates with an excellent platform to gain information and to make purchases.
There will be 1,300 exhibitors from 35 different countries.
Conferences will included discussions on hygiene technology.
The event will also host International Fruit World and will consider "An Opportunity for Fruit Juice" which will cover all aspects of the fruit juice industry including markets and trends, quality assurances, processing technology and raw materials procurement.
Publication date: 2/21/2012
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: