Job offersmore »
- Sales and Marketing Representative - Canada (British Columbia)
- Werken op een groene productie locatie in Afrika?
- Site Manager - UK
- Avocado Industry Data Analyst - Australia
- Assistant farm manager
- Plant breeder or molecular biologist (Denmark)
- Post-Harvest Senior Manager Required- Kenya
- Growing specialist Helda Beans & Peppers - Africa or Mediterranean area
- Product Development and R&D Engineer (Greenhouse and Equipment) - Canada
- General Manager Latin America - Mexico
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
CMA CGM reshuffles services in partnership with MaerskCMA CGM is reshuffling the services it operates on the Asia-West Mediterranean trade in partnership with Maersk Line.
From early April, the new MEX 1 service, with 11 vessels of 12,500teu, will have the rotation: Qingdao-Pusan-Shanghai-Ningbo-Yantian-Chiwan-Nansha-Tanjung Pelepas-Port Kelang-Malta-Valencia-Barcelona-Fos-Genoa-Malta-Port Said-Khorfakkan-Port Kelang-Singapore-Qingdao.
And the new MEX 3, with 10 vessels of 9,500teu, will call: Xiamen-Shanghai-Ningbo-Yantian -Nansha-Tanjung Pelepas-Port Kelang-Beirut-Malta-Valencia-Malaga-Tangiers-Port Said-Port Kelang-Singapore.
These two new services will replace the MEX service currently operated by CMA CGM as well as the MEX2 (AE11) and the AE20 services operated by Maersk Line on the Asia-West Med trade.
CMA CGM said the reorganisation was part of its “commitment to keep providing its customers with the best quality of service on the Asia-West Med trade”.
Publication date: 2/21/2012
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: