Job offersmore »
- Sales Consultant Fertilizers Spain
- Sales Consultant Fertilizers Italy
- eine/n Verkaufsleiter/in Europa
- Professional greenhouse grower - United States
- Sales Manager - Netherlands
- Sales Assistant - Netherlands
- Logistic Coordinator - Netherlands
- Quality Assurance (QA) Manager - Australia
- Avez-vous une passion pour l’agriculture et pour l’Afrique? Si c’est le cas, lisez la suite!
Top 5 - yesterday
- South Africa: "Farming with grapes is a sprint, citrus is a marathon."
- Colombia: Chiquita accused of crimes against humanity
- Photos reveal Del Monte's new pink pineapple
- Greek producers are great trading partners for Poland
- "The PGI will strengthen our expansion project for Canary bananas in Europe"
Top 5 - last week
- Nutritional difference between red and green apples
- OVERVIEW GLOBAL PINEAPPLE MARKET
- South Africa: perfect storm of climatic conditions caused Navel splitting
- Overview of CPMA awards for industry leaders and new products
- Argentina unable to export fruit to China due to lack of quality and high logistical costs
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
CMA CGM reshuffles services in partnership with MaerskCMA CGM is reshuffling the services it operates on the Asia-West Mediterranean trade in partnership with Maersk Line.
From early April, the new MEX 1 service, with 11 vessels of 12,500teu, will have the rotation: Qingdao-Pusan-Shanghai-Ningbo-Yantian-Chiwan-Nansha-Tanjung Pelepas-Port Kelang-Malta-Valencia-Barcelona-Fos-Genoa-Malta-Port Said-Khorfakkan-Port Kelang-Singapore-Qingdao.
And the new MEX 3, with 10 vessels of 9,500teu, will call: Xiamen-Shanghai-Ningbo-Yantian -Nansha-Tanjung Pelepas-Port Kelang-Beirut-Malta-Valencia-Malaga-Tangiers-Port Said-Port Kelang-Singapore.
These two new services will replace the MEX service currently operated by CMA CGM as well as the MEX2 (AE11) and the AE20 services operated by Maersk Line on the Asia-West Med trade.
CMA CGM said the reorganisation was part of its “commitment to keep providing its customers with the best quality of service on the Asia-West Med trade”.
Publication date: 2/21/2012
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: