Job offersmore »
- Account Manager European Countries
- Business Operations Manager - Guyra, Australia
- Export Commercial Assistant - Barcelona, Spain
- Farm Construction Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Lemon/Citrus Packing-house Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Account-Manager - Wickede/Ruhr, Germany
- Grower for pot plant production - Tönisvorst - Germany
- Assistant Grower & Growers - Ohio, USA
- Fruit & vegetables Export-Import manager - Avignon or Perpignan, France
- Area Manager North Europe - Netherlands
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
- Second season for Idaho's only commercial blueberry grower
- Greenyard under fire after listeria contamination
- AU: New fully recyclable packaging set to take fresh produce industry by storm
- NY cherry growers could harvest sweet profits with tall greenhouses
- Greenyard estimates damage of recall at 30 million Euros
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
New avocado mash product following consumer trends for healthy snacks
Good Foods is excited to announce the launch of its newest product, Avocado Mash. Made from four simple ingredients and hand-scooped Hass avocados, Avocado Mash is a blend of ripened, ready-to-eat avocados with no artificial ingredients or added sugar.
Goods Foods’ said its method for hand-scooping the avocados is an extension of the brand’s commitment to providing the best quality products to people reaching for healthier snacking options. Made with organic Hass avocados, lemon juice, sea salt and black pepper, the Avocado Mash is served in 90-calorie packs.
“With avocados appearing in more meal inspiration than ever before, we know people are searching for a product like Avocado Mash to add to their healthy lifestyle habits,” said Kristyn Lawson, vice president of retail sales at Good Foods. “The Avocado Mash offers people a perfectly ripened avocado spread, ready-to-eat, and convenient.”
Additionally, the brand has included plant-based salad dressings with flavors such as Apple Thyme, Asian Ginger, and Beet Balsamic. Good Foods created the plant-based salad dressings as a result of seeing an opportunity in the market for a clean label salad dressing people can trust, which according to the company has "a homemade feel, made with fresh fruit and vegetables without any preservatives".
“According to Mintel, about 83 percent of the US is adding plant-based foods to their diets to improve health and nutrition,” said Mandy Bottomlee, director of marketing at Good Foods. “By offering a wider range of options for shoppers, we hope to provide an easier solution for people looking to improve their health by adding more plant-based items to their diets.”
The Good Foods team will be offering samples of both new product lines at the United Fresh Convention June 25-27 at booth #1445. Samples such as avocado toast prepared with Avocado Mash two different ways – pesto with tomato and balsamic, and bacon with blue cheese – will be available during show hours. Also, attendees can experience salads prepared with goat cheese and walnuts topped with Beet Balsamic dressing in addition to cucumber and shredded purple cabbage topped with Asian Ginger dressing.
For more information:
Tel: +1 (214) 206-3047
Publication date: 6/29/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: