Job offersmore »
- Expansion manager
- Horticultural Specialist - Emeryville (CA) USA
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Grower - Delta, (OH) USA
- Export Sales - Perth, Australia
- Production Manager Indonesia - Magelang/Central Java, Indonesia
- Director ASIA Research Station Operations - Bangkok, Thailand
- Spécialiste Technique et commercial Biocontrôle pour l’Ouest de la France
- Technical sales Specialist North Europe - Benelux and Scandinavia
- Grower Manager - Tuakau, New Zealand
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Bitcoin hits four-month low after currency exchange theftThe price of bitcoin has fallen to a four-month low of $6,370, days after South Korean virtual currency exchange Coinrail said hackers had stolen over $37 million, or almost a third of the virtual currency it had stored. After Coinrail announced the theft, the price of bitcoin dropped $500 in an hour and it has continued to slide.
The decline also follows a Wall Street Journal report that US regulators have asked virtual currency exchanges to provide trading data to aid an investigation into virtual currency manipulation. The reports raised concerns about the future of virtual currency markets.
According to uk.businessinsider.com, David Jones, capital.com's market strategist, called Bitcoin "a classic case of an economic bubble." Last year, the virtual currency increased six-fold and hit a record high of $19,783 in December.
Publication date: 6/14/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: