Job offersmore »
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
- Farm Manager - Perth, Western Australia
- Expansion manager
- Horticultural Specialist - Emeryville (CA) USA
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Grower - Delta, (OH) USA
- Export Sales - Perth, Australia
- Production Manager Indonesia - Magelang/Central Java, Indonesia
- Director ASIA Research Station Operations - Bangkok, Thailand
- Spécialiste Technique et commercial Biocontrôle pour l’Ouest de la France
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Uzbekistan's foreign trade turnoverThe foreign trade turnover of Uzbekistan for January- May 2018 amounted to $ 14.7 billion, including exports ($ 6.5 billion) and imports ($ 8.2 billion), says the Uzbek State Statistics Committee press service.
The volume of exports of food products rose by 60.9 percent due to an increase in the export of fruit and vegetable products by 73.8 percent. The volume of exports of fruit and vegetable products amounted to $ 305.4 million. In the export of fruit and vegetables, the main partners are Kazakhstan (47.4 percent), Russia (13.4 percent), Afghanistan (7.7 percent), Kyrgyzstan (7.3 percent), China (4.7 percent), Vietnam (4.4 percent), Turkey (3 percent), Pakistan (2 percent ) and Iran (1.3 percent).
Among the CIS countries, the main foreign trade partners are Russia, Kazakhstan, Belarus, Ukraine, Kyrgyzstan and Tajikistan, which account for 27.5 percent of the foreign trade turnover, among others - China, Turkey, the Republic of Korea, Afghanistan, Germany, Latvia, Iran, France, which account for 32.1 percent of the total turnover.
Publication date: 6/13/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: