Job offersmore »
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
- Farm Manager - Perth, Western Australia
- Expansion manager
- Horticultural Specialist - Emeryville (CA) USA
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Grower - Delta, (OH) USA
- Export Sales - Perth, Australia
- Production Manager Indonesia - Magelang/Central Java, Indonesia
- Director ASIA Research Station Operations - Bangkok, Thailand
- Spécialiste Technique et commercial Biocontrôle pour l’Ouest de la France
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Poland: Wholesale strawberry prices low but stable
In recent days, strawberry prices have remained relatively stable in all Polish wholesale markets.
A slight price increase was recorded on the Lodz wholesale market. Producers and distributors have been selling the fruit at a price of 5-7 PLN* per kilogram. This is a slight increase compared to the previous week, when the price stood at 3 PLN. Higher prices have also been recorded in Rzeszów, with between 5 and 10 PLN paid per kilo of strawberries. At the Lublin wholesale market, the fruit is available for a price of 5 PLN per kilo.
Meanwhile, the price has fallen in the Kaliska market. There, strawberries are sold for between 4 and PLN per kilo. The price is similar at the Wielkopolska Wholesale Market in Poznan, where it has dropped to 4 PLN per kilo.
In Krakow, the price of strawberries on the Rybitwy market has oscillated between 4 and 7 PLN over the past two weeks. In Bydgoszcz, the price has remained stable this past week at 4 to 5 PLN per kilo.
Warsaw's Wholesale Market Bronisze again recorded the cheapest price. Strawberries there are already sold for between 3 and 5 PLN per kilo.
The analysis was based on the official prices given by wholesale markets on 5 and 6 June.
*1 PLN = 0.23 Euro/ 0.27 US$
Publication date: 6/13/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: