Job offersmore »
- Expansion manager
- Horticultural Specialist - Emeryville (CA) USA
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Grower - Delta, (OH) USA
- Export Sales - Perth, Australia
- Production Manager Indonesia - Magelang/Central Java, Indonesia
- Director ASIA Research Station Operations - Bangkok, Thailand
- Spécialiste Technique et commercial Biocontrôle pour l’Ouest de la France
- Technical sales Specialist North Europe - Benelux and Scandinavia
- Grower Manager - Tuakau, New Zealand
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
June 6-8, 2018
FPC host a seminar on accessing the UK market at LPS18Learn more about opportunities to trade with the UK and how to meet regulatory requirements with a tailor-made seminar held by the Fresh Produce Consortium as part of The London Produce Show and Conference.
Attendees will have the chance to hear how successful exporting countries have identified opportunities to develop and sell their products on the UK market and how they have achieved significant growth in exports of fresh produce to the UK.
The seminar will be held in the afternoon of Wednesday June 6, 2018 at The London Produce Show and Conference, the day before the main trade show, in The Ballroom of Grosvenor House on London’s Park Lane.
“Exporters need to know what regulatory requirements and customer standards need to be met to access the UK market, and to know when any additional control measures are coming into place,” said Nigel Jenney, Chief Executive Officer of the Fresh Produce Consortium.
“As well as providing advice on getting your products to the UK market now, this seminar is looking at the potential impacts and opportunities for future trading post-Brexit with some useful insights from key speakers.”
The seminar includes contributions from experts from the UK regulatory authority, market analysts, the fresh produce industry and successful exporters:
• Learn from the UK authority how to meet plant health requirements
• Find out how to check compliance with statutory pesticide residues levels
• Explore the future landscape for Brexit trading relationships with economic, policy and legal analysis of the potential impacts of changing trading terms
• Learn about global commercial opportunities from highly successful and experienced exporters
• Gain valuable insight from the UK’s trade association, the Fresh Produce Consortium, on the UK market and further guidance available to exporters
Check out the full Seminar programme online.
FPC is the UK’s trade association for the fresh fruit, vegetable and cut flower industry. As the voice of the UK’s fresh produce industry, FPC lobbies on behalf of its members and provides up-to-date advice on both UK and EU regulatory requirements.
Attendees will finish the afternoon networking with other delegates and speakers at the exclusive Opening Cocktail Reception, the UK’s produce networking event of the year with 800+ attendees, which officially opens The London Produce Show and Conference programme for 2018. Join us from 18.30-20.30 on the Balcony of the Great Room at Grosvenor House on Park Lane, London.
To register for the event:
Publication date: 5/29/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: