Job offersmore »
- Expansion manager
- Horticultural Specialist - Emeryville (CA) USA
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Grower - Delta, (OH) USA
- Export Sales - Perth, Australia
- Production Manager Indonesia - Magelang/Central Java, Indonesia
- Director ASIA Research Station Operations - Bangkok, Thailand
- Spécialiste Technique et commercial Biocontrôle pour l’Ouest de la France
- Technical sales Specialist North Europe - Benelux and Scandinavia
- Grower Manager - Tuakau, New Zealand
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Italy: Packaging must be clever
The striving for innovation that Macfrut 2018 guests could witness in the packaging sector is leading to concrete solutions: from recycled and biodegradable packaging materials, to "active" ones.
ILIP (part of Gruppo ILPA SpA) is among the leading European producers of high-quality thermoformed plastic packaging and is committed to developing solutions that don't only "hold and protect" but that also provide added value at the same time.
Roberto Zanichelli, Sales & Marketing manager at ILIP, confirmed that "our clients require sustainable solutions. In addition to supplying 100% R-PET packages, we introduced PLA solutions in 2002 and are testing other plastics of vegetable origin. Last year, we launched Life+, an innovative packaging system that extends product shelf-life thanks to an active pad, heat-sealed non-perforated punnet with antifog treatment and laser-perforated heat-sealed film. The packaging of the future needs to be clever and active."
North Africa, and mainly Morocco, Egypt and Senegal, are particularly lively markets when it comes to soft fruit and grapes. Countries from the ex Soviet block also seem rather dynamic.
Publication date: 5/22/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: