Job offersmore »
- Junior Productie Manager - Kenia
- Quality Assurance Quality Control - Canada
- Senior growers/agronomists - China
- Account Manager Foodservice en Groothandel DACH - Netherlands
- Business Development Manager - California
- Head of Sales North America - Sacramento (CA) USA
- Import Assistant and Operations Assistant - Netherlands
- Farms Director UK - South East
- Agronomist to work abroad
- Export salesperson GERMANY - Barcelona, Spain
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Florida: Thousands sign petition for allowing home vegetable gardensThe petition called “Let our gardens grow” was signed by more than 54,000 people as of Tuesday May 15th. According to the petition, the city of Miami Shores passed a law banning vegetable gardens in front yards. Some people say they were fined $50 a day.
“Please join us in urging the Florida Senate to pass S.B. 1776. We ask legislators to do so not just so that we can grow our own food, but also so that Florida can be seen as a state that cares about its citizens’ freedom and property rights,” the petition said.
Helloswfl.com reported how, as the number of signatures grow, those that signed are hoping to get this Senate bill passed to ensure that their lawns are free to grow fruits and vegetables.
Publication date: 5/16/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: