Job offersmore »
- Account Manager Foodservice en Groothandel DACH - Netherlands
- Business Development Manager - California
- Head of Sales North America - Sacramento (CA) USA
- Import Assistant and Operations Assistant - Netherlands
- Farms Director UK - South East
- Agronomist to work abroad
- Export salesperson GERMANY - Barcelona, Spain
- Account Manager Zachtfruit ScandinaviŽ en Duitsland - Netherlands
- International Editor
- Experienced tomato grower - Angola
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Stemilt Cherries make their way back to IndiaOnce again, in its bid to delight cherry lovers, IG International, Indiaís fresh fruit importer, is all set to bring in this seasonís first cherries from Stemilt Growers, USA.
The harvest of these cherries starts late April and lasts throughout August. California cherries are first to harvest because of their southern latitude and California cherries from late April to early or mid-June. Washington cherry harvest begins in early June in the South Central part of the state, moving North and eventually to high elevations as the season progresses.
Stemilt is the biggest cherry producing company in the World.These cherries are a highly perishable fruit that need a tight cold chain to maintain freshness, quality and flavor.
"We are all set to welcome the first cherries of the season and glad to let our consumers taste the best varieties of cherries from Stemilt Growers, US," stated Mr. Tarun Arora, Director, IG international pvt Ltd.
"Our 2018 Cherry season inaugural shipment is now in transit to India! We look forward to delighting Indian Consumers with our World Famous sweet cherries for the coming 16 Week-long season, with the facilitation of our exclusive Cherry partner IG International," said Mr.Tate Mathison, Vice President-Sales of Stemilt.
For more information: www.iginternational.net
Publication date: 5/15/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: