Job offersmore »
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
- Farm Manager - Perth, Western Australia
- Expansion manager
- Horticultural Specialist - Emeryville (CA) USA
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Grower - Delta, (OH) USA
- Export Sales - Perth, Australia
- Production Manager Indonesia - Magelang/Central Java, Indonesia
- Director ASIA Research Station Operations - Bangkok, Thailand
- Spécialiste Technique et commercial Biocontrôle pour l’Ouest de la France
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Poland: Bakalland launches new line of organic nuts and dried fruits
Consumers attach more and more importance to healthy lifestyles and caring for the environment, which is why the demand for organic products is on the rise. "As a response to this, Bakalland is expanding its range with a new line of BIO delicacies. The brand portfolio will be enriched with the most popular dried fruits and nuts from certified organic farms: BIO Raisins, BIO Apricots, BIO Plums, BIO Almonds, BIO Dates, and new in the Bakalland range, BIO Coconut Chips and BIO Cranberry without added sugar, sweetened only with organic apple juice," the company informs.
BIO products are becoming more and more popular from year to year. Bakalland research shows that 63 percent of consumers prefer them when buying their groceries, and the market is growing at a rate of around 20 percent per year.
Consumers choose to buy organic products primarily due to pro-health reasons.
"As a confident market leader in the nuts and dried fruits segment, we want to support these choices and provide consumers with the best products. The new Bakalland BIO line of dried fruits and nuts offers a consistently high quality. Our products' compliance with the strictest organic food standards is confirmed by Bakalland's ecological certificate," says Ewelina Haraburda, product manager at Bakalland.
Publication date: 3/9/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: