- Business Development Manager - LED Horticulture
- General Manager/Sales Manager - Mannum, South Australia
- Produce sales professionals
- Salesman - Vojvodina, North Serbia
- Internationaal Verkoper / Trader AGF - Barendrecht
- Production lab manager - Oregon, USA
- Verkoper Groothandelsmarkten - Rotterdam
- Procurement Executive - Middle East
- Experienced export manager looking for new opportunities
- Sales Executive Fruit & Exotics - Rotterdam
Top 5 -yesterday
- San Lucar meets cinema's ''The Grinch'
- Russia: Unusual drop of fruit and veg prices in October
- Canadian grocers & innovators want to save $31 billion in food from being dumped each year
- China: Price of red Fuji apples expected to fall slightly later this season
- Peru: Blueberry exports up 24% by October 2018
Top 5 -last month
- Argentina: The first 50 tons of blueberries already are in the United States
- Mahindra Agri Solutions forms joint venture with Sumitomo Corporation
- XiamenAir: Chinese airline to open direct Davao-Jinjiang flights
- 'Not enough fruits, vegetables grown to feed the planet'
- New plant-based dip product line launched
Top 5 -last week
Estonian ministry: emergency support for potato growers
"Excessive rainfall in fall 2017 put many plant growers in a difficult economic situation," said Minister of Rural Affairs Tarmo Tamm in a press release on Monday.
"Therefore, this extraordinary measure is aimed at supporting Estonian potato growers and field-scale vegetable growers who were unable to harvest part or all of their crops as a result of excessive precipitation last fall."
Eligible for this support will be potato growers and field-scale vegetable growers who in 2017 applied for single area payment or direct support for fruit and vegetable farming and whose application was granted. The size of the area not harvested must equal at least 0.3 hectares; in calculating area, fields of at least 0.01 hectares in size will be taken into account.
News.err.ee reports that the agricultural registers and the Estonian Agricultural Registers and Information Board will accept applications from March 19-23.
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2018-11-16 Fitting the next 6 most populated countries inside India
- 2018-11-16 PMA and United Fresh to host Ethical Charter webinar
- 2018-11-16 FFVA’s Stuart to trade commission: Florida growers still suffering
- 2018-11-16 People per square kilometer
- 2018-11-15 China and Singapore sign Protocol to Upgrade Free Trade Agreement
- 2018-11-15 A.P. Moller-Maersk: Trade war will hit container shipping
- 2018-11-15 CGT launches new HR assessment tool
- 2018-11-15 Tour de Fresh opens sponsorships for 2019 ride
- 2018-11-15 The real size of Brazil
- 2018-11-14 Morocco/Spain: Increase in the number of Moroccan seasonal workers in Andalusia
- 2018-11-14 Peru confirms that it is free of HLB
- 2018-11-14 Global food security improvements projected to be largest in Asia
- 2018-11-14 US trade with Southern Africa grows
- 2018-11-13 Netherlands: Research grants awarded for stronger lettuce and smarter agrofood robots
- 2018-11-13 SFI Rotterdam warns of fraudster ordering on behalf of a German client
- 2018-11-13 Precipitation in India
- 2018-11-13 "More food traceability and grocery delivery in 2019"
- 2018-11-13 Queen of England finds dead slug in her salad, leaves brutal message for chef
- 2018-11-13 Zimbabwe farmers call for help to deal with drought effects
- 2018-11-13 Mexico: ripe for growth in high-value horticulture crops