Job offersmore »
- Expansion manager
- Horticultural Specialist - Emeryville (CA) USA
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Grower - Delta, (OH) USA
- Export Sales - Perth, Australia
- Production Manager Indonesia - Magelang/Central Java, Indonesia
- Director ASIA Research Station Operations - Bangkok, Thailand
- Spécialiste Technique et commercial Biocontrôle pour l’Ouest de la France
- Technical sales Specialist North Europe - Benelux and Scandinavia
- Grower Manager - Tuakau, New Zealand
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Oji Fibre Solutions
New cardboard manufacturing facility in Queensland, AustraliaIn November 2016, Oji Fibre Solutions first announced the plans to develop a new paper-based packaging facility in Queensland. Now it has opened a new $72 million cardboard manufacturing facility in Yatala, Queensland, Australia.
The facility in Yatala was developed to manufacture and supply corrugated packaging products for end use markets across Queensland, northern New South Wales and Northern Territory. The corrugated packaging products can be used for fruit and produce, meat, industrial, fast moving consumer goods, paper products and consumer durables.
“The Yatala factory will be home to new product development to meet emerging industry requirements, including a new packaging concept for Queensland’s banana industry using in-house design and laboratory testing in conjunction with customer field trials.”
According to an article on packaging-business-review.com, Oji operates packaging facilities that produce a range of paper-based products for the horticulture, dairy, meat, beverage, seafood, reseller and industrial sectors in New Zealand and Australia. The company’s packaging solutions include cardboard packaging, paper bags, specialty boards and paper cups.
Publication date: 3/1/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: